Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
This conversation comes down to preferences.

When people get to talking about that blue bubble versus green bubble mess I don't take them serious as tech heads.

For me Android comes with so many more features and customization options right out of the box. Split screen multitasking, always on display that keeps me aware of my notifications without waking the phone, the ability to change default apps, the ability to have a whole separate phone with secure folder, it wasnt until around the iphone 6 they even let you install 3rd party keyboards, no real widgets iOS handles their approach to widgets much differently.

There are some things in the iOS platform that are better thought out though like imessages, airdrop, facetime across iPhones and iPads, slightly better handling of security and all their devices sync up well with one another.

Unless you spend a lot of time Snapchatting, sending imessages, you're Mac user, or work in production or graphic design the iphone might be best for your needs.

iOS is much more popular amongst the young people and hipster crowd. Its ignorant perception that Android OS phones are cheap phones utilized amongst people who can't afford iPhones even though flagship Android are pretty much just as expensive as iPhones and do much more out of the box.

This message was brought to you from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.

Daps
fukk I'm thinking about jumping from Android to iPhone 11, I was a nexus Google pixel fanboy but now they are getting worse, my pixel 2 battery slowing dying, I need a new phone and I think I will give the iPhone 11 a go

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk I'm thinking about jumping from Android to iPhone 11, I was a nexus Google pixel fanboy but now they are getting worse, my pixel 2 battery slowing dying, I need a new phone and I think I will give the iPhone 11 a go
So much lag on android smh

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I tell people that want to use IOS, it's very basic but it comes down to..

If you use your phone like a PC stick with android, if you use a phone just a communication tool mostly then go IOS.

IOS bugs me a bit, even when I download from safari I can't find the file in the files folder, IOS is extremely limited... android is more like an actual computer.

So before you make that jump make sure your cool with what IOS cannot do because that's gonna be big. I'm probably gonna pick up an android tablet just for movies and so forth.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I tell people that want to use IOS, it's very basic but it comes down to..

If you use your phone like a PC stick with android, if you use a phone just a communication tool mostly then go IOS.

IOS bugs me a bit, even when I download from safari I can't find the file in the files folder, IOS is extremely limited... android is more like an actual computer.

So before you make that jump make sure your cool with what IOS cannot do because that's gonna be big. I'm probably gonna pick up an android tablet just for movies and so forth.

yup, thats exactly how I use my android phone. I've made countless tweaks to make it operate the way I want it to and theres no comparable functionality with iOS..

Last edited:

Gutzman

Pro
Daps
For me I prefer how smooth iOS is and it dont lag. I also dont trust google for shyt so I dont want an operating system made by them. I like my privacy. Im able to get my iphone to do everything I want it to. Jailbreaking helps and luckily right now there is a jailbreak for all iphones on the latest iOS version 13.5.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
For me I prefer how smooth iOS is and it dont lag. I also dont trust google for shyt so I dont want an operating system made by them. I like my privacy. Im able to get my iphone to do everything I want it to. Jailbreaking helps and luckily right now there is a jailbreak for all iphones on the latest iOS version 13.5.

you can de-google android devices. google doesn't operate in china, yet android is the most popular mobile OS there.