Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Yup. Im in media and i have to share alot of pics and videos from photo shoots and other venues. If people have iphones, a quick airdrop allows to send files at lightening speed to my people. iMessage is excellent as well for huge file transfers (ie HIdef pics and 4K video) so i can send files to editors effortlessly. Similar tasks with an android would be significantly more difficult.

Plus the fact you can do this makes it worthwhile:
Fullscreen-effects.jpg
Just off this post I'm getting a iPhone, haven't had one since iPhone 3

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was on Android since 09 or whenever tmo put out that g1. Officially switched to iPhone in 2015 and not I’m never in my entire life going back

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So iPhone is better just because of fukkin imessage?

It better have some specific feature for iPhone users the way they making everyone be sheep.

I have yet to see why it's a better phone than a Galaxy?

Not saying I would never get an iPhone, but I have yet to hear in the arguments why the iPhone is better as a phone, not a texting social circle thing. How would it be better?

I like Galaxy better because I can use an sd card for music and increase my gbs for files, without having to buy another phone, I can download music online, I have a regular headphone port instead of some shyt where I gotta use some apple connector.

Galaxy's look better too.

I think, why would I get an IPhone? So I can look cool and text? and it might move a little smoother? That's it?

Because that would be the only reason for me to get an IPhone; just because everyone has one.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The brojest ppl be buying iphones on payment plans just to for clout:mjlol:
Funny, I thought it was the opposite:ehh:

Usually, Android users are the ones running around talking about how "Awesome" their non-IPhone device is for cool points or some shyt

Most Iphone users know what it is and don't really care enough. I see what fam and other people go through with their Androids... I'm good:hubie:

I was an "other" device user... Always trying to justify buying a cheaper, buggier knockoff version alternatives... Basically slapping some fancy paint on a pinto and adding some 20+ inch rims...

One day I just decided to get the mobile phone version the Audi and never looked back :ehh::yeshrug:

You can use what you want though. IDGAF... Just welcoming OP to the family:banderas:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Its clear there are alot of people out here confused as to why the blue bubbles (aka iMessage) is so valued amongst iphone users. Because ITS MUCH BETTER. Texts are sent instantly. You can send HI DEF PICS and MOVIES instantly damn near. You can use animated gifs and modified word texts effortlessly. Plus it works over wifi. Really awesome, especially when compared to texts that have so many limitations.

But android supposedly has an app for that :troll:

OH shyt.... I forgot how the texts be coming out of order:laff:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Tachiyomi for comics and manga. NewPipe for YouTube background play and downloading from YouTube which will show up in your Google Play last added. Mobdro for live TV. That's how I watched the Super Bowl one year when I was at work. Anyme = Anime app. All these are bootleg apps cause I don't pay for shyt.
So if i download from newpipe, it goes to my googleplay music library?