Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
imessage-vs-texts-510px.jpg

Idk what benefits YOU’LL get. That’s based on personal preferences. Everyone with an iPhone knows when they’re texting someone without an iPhone or someone sending a text message vs an iMessage. Generally all iPhone uses use iMessages therefore they are blue. That’s it. There’s nothing special it’s just a thing that makes iPhones “different”.

For me all that colorful background/customized bs is ugly. I like my messages/OS streamlined and “neat”.
Benefits Of Using iMessage
  • iMessage does a whole lot more than SMS or MMS: iMessage supports sending photos, videos, files, locations, and a slew of other data types using the Messages app.
  • iMessage works over Wi-Fi: As you can imagine, sending and receiving photos or videos can use a lot of data, and you pay for that data using with your cellular data plan. If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, you can send iMessages without using your cellular data or text messaging plan.
  • iMessage is faster than SMS or MMS: SMS and MMS messages are sent using different technology than your iPhone uses to connect to the internet. You can send photos and other large files a lot faster using iMessage than you can using MMS messages.

if you’re texting between iphone users it doesn’t use your sms plan.

I don’t care too much about imessage though. I use wifi a lot so my shyt is always low.

Also, imessage goes through my computer so I answer most texts that way

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FYI if you switch from Apple to Android and keep the same number unselect imessages before you switch or you will not be ale to text 99% of your iphone user friends. I learned the hard way :to:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Benefits Of Using iMessage
  • iMessage does a whole lot more than SMS or MMS: iMessage supports sending photos, videos, files, locations, and a slew of other data types using the Messages app.
  • iMessage works over Wi-Fi: As you can imagine, sending and receiving photos or videos can use a lot of data, and you pay for that data using with your cellular data plan. If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, you can send iMessages without using your cellular data or text messaging plan.
  • iMessage is faster than SMS or MMS: SMS and MMS messages are sent using different technology than your iPhone uses to connect to the internet. You can send photos and other large files a lot faster using iMessage than you can using MMS messages.

if you’re texting between iphone users it doesn’t use your sms plan.

I don’t care too much about imessage though. I use wifi a lot so my shyt is always low.

Also, imessage gpes thrpugh my computer so I answer most texts that way

@4-Rin here you go

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah but why be in a rush for updates?

Apple sent updates that slowed people's phone down on purpose. They got sued and lost. You can claim it and get some money. shyt I should do it for my iPhone 7 plus that I gave to my mom. I think you'll get $60?

CLASS ACTION SUIT?

POST THE LINK FAM

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
To me it seems that Samsung does just a lil bit too much, when in all honestly they don’t have.

I’m back on IOS for reliability. Samsung always seems to let me down