Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I can’t imagine texting in nothing but green bubbles:picard:
What's this green bubble shyt you guys are talking about:skip:? I can install a theme and literally change everything about my phone from the font to the AOD. Go Samsung if you're team Android.

Edit: I can even change how the text message looks

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What's this green bubble shyt you guys are talking about:skip:? I can install a theme and literally change everything about my phone from the font to the AOD. Go Samsung if you're team Android.

Edit: I can even change how the text message looks

The definition of shining a piece of shyt:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ill take my phone working when I need it to instead of adding a bunch of buggy bullshyt on it:mjlol:

But if you are doing app testing and any type of bluejacking/hacking then I guess a android would be cool.

If not I hope you got some good security

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not trying to be dense but I still don't get the difference. So i'll put it like this. Why do people like the iphone messaging system so much. What benefits will I get from moving over from android? :jbhmm:
To me a text is a text :manny:

imessage-vs-texts-510px.jpg

Idk what benefits YOU’LL get. That’s based on personal preferences. Everyone with an iPhone knows when they’re texting someone without an iPhone or someone sending a text message vs an iMessage. Generally all iPhone users use iMessages therefore they are blue. That’s it. There’s nothing special it’s just a thing that makes iPhones “different”.

For me all that colorful background/customized bs is ugly. I like my messages/OS streamlined and “neat”. I felt my Samsung phone was all over the place. After like two months I hated that phone and couldn't wait to get rid of it.