Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Apple sucks when it comes to music... shoehorned everything into fukking itunes...:scust: good luck with that fam... I connect my android to my laptop, drag and drop and good to go... :birdman: All things considered it might be different now but that's the only thing I truly hate about the Iphone except the no mic jack for headphones... :snoop: Whoever made that design choice should be kicked in the head hard.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
School me on iPhone messaging. I thought all texts were the same. What's the difference? :jbhmm:

Green bubbles non iphone users. Blue bubbles iphone users/imessages

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
As an RF data collector we use Androids to do call testing on all the networks, ATT, VZW etc

The iphone is the perfect consumer phone though.

But neither is "better" than the other but the android does have more engineering compatibility (changing sims, 3rd party apps, band locks etc)

MMA

Superstar
Daps
If I was like most people who main source of a computer now a days consist of their phone, I'd go android.

If I was only using my phone has a source of short communication - Iphone.

I have both but android is mainly for app testing. Vm's can't do it all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw

currently have the iphone 8 plus AND the note 8....

both great phones

iphone is great for certain things...it works flawlessly.....the note though is so versatile....it can do anything i need it to do....

for work? note 8
for play? iphone

:yeshrug:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apple sucks when it comes to music... shoehorned everything into fukking itunes...:scust: good luck with that fam... I connect my android to my laptop, drag and drop and good to go... :birdman: All things considered it might be different now but that's the only thing I truly hate about the Iphone except the no mic jack for headphones... :snoop: Whoever made that design choice should be kicked in the head hard.

Don’t use streaming services in 2018 brehs

:umad: