Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What do those apps do. I know terrarium is for TV but what about the others
Tachiyomi for comics and manga. NewPipe for YouTube background play and downloading from YouTube which will show up in your Google Play last added. Mobdro for live TV. That's how I watched the Super Bowl one year when I was at work. Anyme = Anime app. All these are bootleg apps cause I don't pay for shyt.

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Several apps won't let me leave Android: Terrarium, Tachiyomi, NewPipe, Mobdro and Anyme. Three features won't let me leave Note 8: Built-in GIF maker, Dual Messenger and Swype with S-Pen.
How do I get terrarium on my phone?

I just installed it on the Fire Stick this morning but it's not in the app store

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Welcome to the gang:salute:

Only nikkas that will be salty about the switch are other Android users.

iPhone nikkas already know what time it is... We don’t have second thots on IPhones.

I don’t even think about or consider getting anything android. My mom was trying to give me her Note 8 because my Iphone 7 was acting up and I was like :picard:...

I rather just pay for the 8 or wait until the 9

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I only used google products for the updates but it was only for 3 years and you had to wait until your carrier approves it. I have T-Mobile and they are usually the last ones to allow an update to get through. Even the security updates would be behind schedule. A update could go out and if you wanted it on the first day you had to side load it or wait a week or two. No more of that with iOS.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I only used google products for the updates but it was only for 3 years and you had to wait until your carrier approves it. I have T-Mobile and they are usually the last ones to allow and update t get through. Even the security updates would be behind schedule. A update could go out and if you wanted it on the first day you had to side load it or wait a week or two. No more of that with iOS.
Yeah but why be in a rush for updates?

Apple sent updates that slowed people's phone down on purpose. They got sued and lost. You can claim it and get some money. shyt I should do it for my iPhone 7 plus that I gave to my mom. I think you'll get $60?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw

Welcome to the cleanest OS out there. I made the mistake of seeing how green the grass was on the other side and got an Android, never been more happy to upgrade/pay full price for a phone in my life! Android was too choppy for me.