Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats not an Android issue...thats a Samsung issue...more specifically Samsung messenger...get a better texting app son...there's a shyt ton of em. Textra, Yaata, Whatsapp, etc.
Its an Android...you shouldn't be using stock anything b.
Shouldn't have to get extra apps.....the default should work properly. I feel you tho.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Face ID

No but I know your phone can’t do that.

3.5mm (You got this but Pixel removed it)

Samsung Pay (Apple Pay is bigger worldwide and the number isn’t close but you got this. Praised Samsung Pay already. Samsung only.

Dynamic Notifications. Got that

Browse actual folders. Got that

Split Screens. Got that

Windows within the launcher (Not sure what you mean)

Change the launcher. Got that.

Useful widgets. Apple widget system is different from Android but have a page loaded with widgets.

Change your default apps. Got that.

Arrange your icons how you like. Got that. I have a theme and my entire device is different from default.

Your entire list and the biggest one I’ll lose to is 3.5mm. Another, let me help you out is LDAC, Sony’s Lossless Bluetooth Codec. Thanks to them, I think it was Oreo that made it available. Somewhat of an audiophile, my portable dac/source gear has it with an Android OS and it is incredible. LG is amazing for music. AAC is not a bad codec and could match it with OGG 320kbps. I used to constantly listen to FLAC/ALAC but now rather listen to Apple Music or Tidal Hifi, or use a different device for music.

The technology is called "facial recognition" and yes, many Android devices can do that.

Everything else on your list, you have to void your warranty (jailbreak) to do ( thus by default, this is not a feature of iPhone, Apple, or iOS) this is the work of 3rd party devs.

BTW, apple music and Tidal is also available on Android.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
The technology is called "facial recognition" and yes, many Android devices can do that.

Everything else on your list, you have to void your warranty (jailbreak) to do ( thus by default, this is not a feature of iPhone, Apple, or iOS) this is the work of 3rd party devs.

BTW, apple music and Tidal is also available on Android.

So basically you didn’t read my posts and quoted me just to quote. My entire point was what my Jailbroken phone could do, and you’ve rejected it saying no way. I don’t even know what the back and forth was about now.

Facial recognition/Face ID and in-screen Fingerprint Scanner/in-screen Touch ID are 2 different things.

OnePlus 6T may have an in-display fingerprint sensor, according to box leak

There is a possibility that the new Samsungs next year will have it too, but no more Note series. Maybe S10, S10+ being just like the Note. @R=G might know more.

Apple Music/ Tidal being on Android is old news and wasn’t a part of the discussion, but include them I guess. From what I’ve seen, you better off using a loaded 3rd party music player and download your own music because Spotify/AM/Tidal apps have more features for the iPhone. This been a problem for years where iOS apps is given the higher priority than Droid. You can’t argue with that fact, and I’m not fan of that either. Even the official Youtube app is better on the iPhone than the Android which doesn’t make any sense. Android just receive Fortnite and I think it’s Samsung exclusive so far. Could be off.

Last edited:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically you didn’t read my posts and quoted me just to quote. My entire point was what my Jailbroken phone could do, and you’ve rejected it saying no way. I don’t even know what the back and forth was about now.

Facial recognition/Face ID and in-screen Fingerprint Scanner/in-screen Touch ID are 2 different things.

OnePlus 6T may have an in-display fingerprint sensor, according to box leak

There is a possibility that the new Samsungs next year will have it too, but no more Note series. Maybe S10, S10+ being just like the Note. @R=G might know more.

Apple Music/ Tidal being on Android is old news and wasn’t a part of the discussion, but include them I guess. From what I’ve seen, you better off using a loaded 3rd party music player and download your own music because Spotify/AM/Tidal apps have more features for the iPhone. This been a problem for years where iOS apps is given the higher priority than Droid. You can’t argue with that fact, and I’m not fan of that either. Even the official Youtube app is better on the iPhone than the Android which doesn’t make any sense. Android just receive Fortnite and I think it’s Samsung exclusive so far. Could be off.

No they are not. It's branding. They may use different sensors and algorithms, but they achieve the same desired effect, by almost the same way. But what y'all don't have is Iris scanner. Which is the most secure biometric unlocking of them all.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Most y’all ain’t really up on this tech shyt. Buncha nikkas babbling about shyt they don’t really understand. STFU

Daps
Seriously all these years I still haven't figured out how to smoothly add music from my computer to my iPhone. That "sync" shyt confuses me, and sometimes deletes all my music. It's a pain in the ass.

I miss simply dragging an mp3 file to a folder and being done. :mjcry:

I use the Google music app. My entire library is in the cloud accessible wherever I'm connected. I download the playlists and albums I listed to for offline listening.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps