Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’ve read through the pages and chuckled at the phone stan wars watching adults bicker about billion dollar companies. Sorry, trillion dollar company. This is where I stand and this is going to be short.

My jailbroken iPhone X could do practically everything these Androids could do that’s listed in here, other than Samsung Pay. Apple Pay is the biggest contactless payment system in the world, but nothing is topping Samsung Pay and MST. Now you notice that my first sentence had the word jailbroken in it, right? Couple of months I had lost my jailbreak and was using stock for the time in years. Went the sideloaded route but it’s not the same. I’ll have to admit this was the first time I couldn’t argue about the iPhone limitations. It was very limited. My gripes is not the same as the others because the number of people with jailbroken/rooted devices are 1%. It’s a niche. People listing all of those Android highlights, the majority of the world doesn’t care about none of that. Does it work? How is the battery life? Messaging and Status Quo. I’ve defended Android for years, but I couldn’t name a single Droid that beats the iPhone in battery life. Floss said the same thing and he is a Samsung Knight that isn’t bias at all. Rare unicorn.
Here's the funny thing...you got to jailbreak. Doing some extra step shyt that could brick your phone if you dont have the know how. We come out the box G'd up.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
op keep that same energy and make this thread in the arcadium :beli:

With that said if you pirate a lot of shyt like me, then you know Droid >>>

Droid = free ish as is

Ios = free ish with jailbreak

Like dating a dime that don't give any pu$$y.

My phone is Android S6.
I also have Ipod, Ipad mimi 3, and Mac mini

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
See it's funny because of a lot of us iPhone nikkas, be thinking about going back to Android. :usure::dame:

But see I started out as an Android nikka many years ago so I can compare.....

Trust me, you will miss Anroid phones openness after awhile.

True, I miss my music. Used to have so many mixtapes, movies and albums on my phone. I don't miss all of the freezing, apps crashing and not having access to iMessage and FaceTime. But...the iPhone is so much more reliable than any Android I've owned and I'm on an iPhone 5s

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve read through the pages and chuckled at the phone stan wars watching adults bicker about billion dollar companies. Sorry, trillion dollar company. This is where I stand and this is going to be short.

My jailbroken iPhone X could do practically everything these Androids could do that’s listed in here, other than Samsung Pay. Apple Pay is the biggest contactless payment system in the world, but nothing is topping Samsung Pay and MST. Now you notice that my first sentence had the word jailbroken in it, right? Couple of months I had lost my jailbreak and was using stock for the time in years. Went the sideloaded route but it’s not the same. I’ll have to admit this was the first time I couldn’t argue about the iPhone limitations. It was very limited. My gripes is not the same as the others because the number of people with jailbroken/rooted devices are 1%. It’s a niche. People listing all of those Android highlights, the majority of the world doesn’t care about none of that. Does it work? How is the battery life? Messaging and Status Quo. I’ve defended Android for years, but I couldn’t name a single Droid that beats the iPhone in battery life. Floss said the same thing and he is a Samsung Knight that isn’t bias at all. Rare unicorn.

No it can't. Not even close. And yes, people do care.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Here's the funny thing...you got to jailbreak. Doing some extra step shyt that could brick your phone if you dont have the know how. We come out the box G'd up.

No it can't. Not even close. And yes, people do care.

Give me examples of my phone not doing anything close to what Droids could do. Please. I was an active member of XDA for years before making the switch, and was cool with some of the devs there in which I’ve beta tested for them. The amount of tampering I used to do, it felt like I was doing everything except using it as a phone. Like I said, give me examples and don’t list specs. Everything that was name so far, I could do. Torrents, split/view, download music, drag and drop from pc/phone, customization, change messages colors, use phone from a computer etc. The ultimate Android win is Samsung Pay and that’s Samsung only.

I’ll cop to what @R=G last said, he’s right. Android came a long way from the days of EVO 4G. You don’t need to root anyone and nothing is topping it in specs. If I was to switch, it would be the first time my device was never rooted.

Last edited:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
True, I miss my music. Used to have so many mixtapes, movies and albums on my phone. I don't miss all of the freezing, apps crashing and not having access to iMessage and FaceTime. But...the iPhone is so much more reliable than any Android I've owned and I'm on an iPhone 5s

Seriously all these years I still haven't figured out how to smoothly add music from my computer to my iPhone. That "sync" shyt confuses me, and sometimes deletes all my music. It's a pain in the ass.

I miss simply dragging an mp3 file to a folder and being done. :mjcry: