Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Iphone is good and I love Macs:dame: but the proprietariness is sickening. Every thing has to be through them. My line is .500, even with strippers :hubie:

Let alone a phone :comeon:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I hope your mother dies in a house fire.

fukking lying piece of shyt
Tell em why you mad though. I'm lying?
AEE2_A643_14_C2_47_E9_BC93_80_F72_E942858.jpg

Downplay it all you want. Negging my profile like I give a shyt. Fake ass militant. :umad: For your convenience, I upped the windows thread for you. But but but windows phone.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
you'll start getting a lot more text responses :blessed:

chicks usually hit the :hhh::scust::gucci::picard::huhldup: when they see the iphone message comes up green
Literally copped the x cause I almost got curved by this big booty bytch due to having an Android :yeshrug: I can’t be missing out on life with that bullshyt :mjgrin:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally copped the x cause I almost got curved by this big booty bytch due to having an Android :yeshrug: I can’t be missing out on life with that bullshyt :mjgrin:
unless you sit in your house all day I’m sure every breh with a droid has went through this at least on end or twice, 30 and under :russ:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I have an android because my iPhone broke and I just wanted a replacement phone for the time being.

Never again.

Its alright, definitely more options than an iphone, its more like a handheld PC than the iPhone is. I could see myself tinkering with it later on.

But holy fukk, this OS is not a consistent performer at all. There came a time when I couldn't even play videos, from my gallery or on YouTube (browser and app) or view photos.

iOS, as limited as it is, by comparison, is guaran-fukking-teed quality.

Those Apple Engineers are gods I salute them. Hope to get on their level or surpass them someday.

iPhone is by far the superior consumer phone.

I miss you iOS:mjcry:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I have an android because my iPhone broke and I just wanted a replacement phone for the time being.

Never again.

Its alright, definitely more options than an iphone, its more like a handheld PC than the iPhone is. I could see myself tinkering with it later on.

But holy fukk, this OS is not a consistent performer at all. There came a time when I couldn't even play videos, from my gallery or on YouTube (browser and app) or view photos.

iOS, as limited as it is, by comparison, is guaran-fukking-teed quality.

Those Apple Engineers are gods I salute them. Hope to get on their level or surpass them someday.

iPhone is by far the superior consumer phone.

I miss you iOS:mjcry:
Breh you sound victimized