Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me examples of my phone not doing anything close to what Droids could do. Please. I was an active member of XDA for years before making the switch, and was cool with some of the devs there in which I’ve beta tested for them. The amount of tampering I used to do, it felt like I was doing everything except using it as a phone. Like I said, give me examples and don’t list specs. Everything that was name so far, I could do. Torrents, split/view, download music, drag and drop from pc/phone, customization, change messages colors, use phone from a computer etc. The ultimate Android win is Samsung Pay and that’s Samsung only.

I’ll cop to what @R=G last said, he’s right. Android came a long way from the days of EVO 4G. You don’t need to root anyone and nothing is topping it in specs. If I was to switch, it would be the first time my device was never rooted.

You cant divorce the iPhone from the hardware... it is the hardware.

Iris Scanner

in display finger print

3.5mm

Samsung Pay

dynamic notifications

browse actual folders

Split Screens

Windows within the launcher

change the launcher

useful widgets

change your default apps

arrange your icons how you'd like

I literally could go on all day... and don't even come and say that none of these things matter... just because you cant.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You cant divorce the iPhone from the hardware... it is the hardware.

Iris Scanner

in display finger print

3.5mm

Samsung Pay

dynamic notifications

browse actual folders

Split Screens

Windows within the launcher

change the launcher

useful widgets

change your default apps

arrange your icons how you'd like

I literally could go on all day... and don't even come and say that none of these things matter... just because you cant.

Face ID

No but I know your phone can’t do that.

3.5mm (You got this but Pixel removed it)

Samsung Pay (Apple Pay is bigger worldwide and the number isn’t close but you got this. Praised Samsung Pay already. Samsung only.

Dynamic Notifications. Got that

Browse actual folders. Got that

Split Screens. Got that

Windows within the launcher (Not sure what you mean)

Change the launcher. Got that.

Useful widgets. Apple widget system is different from Android but have a page loaded with widgets.

Change your default apps. Got that.

Arrange your icons how you like. Got that. I have a theme and my entire device is different from default.

Your entire list and the biggest one I’ll lose to is 3.5mm. Another, let me help you out is LDAC, Sony’s Lossless Bluetooth Codec. Thanks to them, I think it was Oreo that made it available. Somewhat of an audiophile, my portable dac/source gear has it with an Android OS and it is incredible. LG is amazing for music. AAC is not a bad codec and could match it with OGG 320kbps. I used to constantly listen to FLAC/ALAC but now rather listen to Apple Music or Tidal Hifi, or use a different device for music.

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Seriously all these years I still haven't figured out how to smoothly add music from my computer to my iPhone. That "sync" shyt confuses me, and sometimes deletes all my music. It's a pain in the ass.

I miss simply dragging an mp3 file to a folder and being done. :mjcry:

Real shyt, I won't lie. I've been looking at the Samsung galaxy lately, was thinking about making the switch but I don't think I have the have the willpower to do so :wow:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I switched from iPhone to Note 8 last year ...altho I'm liking it overall. The inability to send gifs is :francis:

Been thinking about switching back . Also the downgrade in pictures & video quality when sending texts.
you can't figure out how to send gifs on an Android?
:mindblown:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Let me clarify ... When I send gifs on my Note 8, they move in super fast mostion for whoever gets them. It's pointless to send them .
GIF Speeds Play Too Fast - Samsung Community - 242715
thats not an Android issue...thats a Samsung issue...more specifically Samsung messenger...get a better texting app son...there's a shyt ton of em. Textra, Yaata, Whatsapp, etc.
Its an Android...you shouldn't be using stock anything b.