Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Android definitely has better features, and a variety of them, no question.

But the high is just so Godamn inconsistent.
I’m switching soon I’m just bored of iOS and the forced updates that end up keep losing your phone. Samsung Note 9 looks amazing plus the capability of using the Bluetooth pen as a controller for the camera is a dope gimmick

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Literally copped the x cause I almost got curved by this big booty bytch due to having an Android :yeshrug: I can’t be missing out on life with that bullshyt :mjgrin:

unless you sit in your house all day I’m sure every breh with a droid has went through this at least on end or twice, 30 and under :russ:

I can’t believe people falling for this shyt :lolbron: So you have a dope career, nice ride, everything is on the up and up. Shorty peeps your phone and dead it before it goes anywhere because it’s not an Android? I’ve seen some of the most struggling people with an iPhone, seeing you could get an older model for free.

Women could be shallow but that’s extreme. If a shorty thinks you look good, green bubbles is not stopping her. Step your game up.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I can’t believe people falling for this shyt :lolbron: So you have a dope career, nice ride, everything is on the up and up. Shorty peeps your phone and dead it before it goes anywhere because it’s not an Android? I’ve seen some of the most struggling people with an iPhone, seeing you could get an older model for free.

Women could be shallow but that’s extreme. If a shorty thinks you look good, green bubbles is not stopping her. Step your game up.
Post ur bytch Or shut up. Bad bytches in 2018 are extremely shallow 99% of the time. FACT.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Contradict yourself brehs. Not to mention he supports Trump with a Malcom avy and talked about Obama numberous times.
2rf7fxt.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Not to mention half the women I know wit iPhones have cracked screens :mjlol:

They don't even have the money to fix their phone. :mjlol:

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Fr. Been rocking with an android my whole life and not a single woman I've been with has said anything bout some text bubbles.

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Average bytches like average nikkas with average phones this isn’t news
Low quality post coming from a place of insecurity. Keep pretending like your phone has anything to do with the way bytches fukk with you.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Low quality post coming from a place of insecurity. Keep pretending like your phone has anything to do with the way bytches fukk with you.
:yeshrug: either the phone switch got me in and my “insecurities” were correct or I had the juice the whole time :manny: I ain’t losing sleep either way. Got my bytch and a new phone out of it.