Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
you'll start getting a lot more text responses :blessed:

chicks usually hit the :hhh::scust::gucci::picard::huhldup: when they see the iphone message comes up green

this is retarded
what kind of bird brain cares about the color of your text bubble
I had one or two broads start talking about blue or green gubbles before and I just shrugged (and still smashed)

-edit-

and I send maybe 2 texts a day. If you care this much (and aren't using it for work) you texting too much like a broad

Last edited:

Gutzman

Pro
Daps
Tachiyomi for comics and manga. NewPipe for YouTube background play and downloading from YouTube which will show up in your Google Play last added. Mobdro for live TV. That's how I watched the Super Bowl one year when I was at work. Anyme = Anime app. All these are bootleg apps cause I don't pay for shyt.

Never heard of the others but on iPhone for youtube background play you can use Youtube++. You use services like www.tutuapp.vip or www.appvalley.vip. Apple does revoke them every week so you need to re download them again but they do work. Theres lots of other apps on those services you might be able to find the other types you use too. I also use MovieBox and Spotify++, Ive also seen Instagram++, Snapchat++ and Tinder++, but dont use those so not sure what they do.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Never heard of the others but on iPhone for youtube background play you can use Youtube++. You use services like www.tutuapp.vip or www.appvalley.vip. Apple does revoke them every week so you need to re download them again but they do work. Theres lots of other apps on those services you might be able to find the other types you use too.
Yeah I used to use YouTube++ on both iPhone and iPad.

It gets old having to constantly renew shyt. Android that shyt usually stay working for far longer.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A coworker just said iPhones are for women and children and I m starting to believe that ( I have an iPhone):mjcry:
It’s honestly this is the biggest excuse broke nikkas be using:mjlol:

I find it funny how people claim it’s for “women and kids” then be the main ones asking for help on how to do shyt when using any mac ptoducts.

shyt is simple af. I save shyt on my mac, access it on my phone, sync my itunes wirelessly, everything is organized, runs smoothly most of the time, etc.

There’s some things I wish iphone would do that samsung does like charge wirelessly but it’s all good

And some android devices are beautiful (like pixel and Note) but there are just too many hiccups. Everyone I know hates their phone literally

I hate my phone sometimes too but it’s like 3 years old and I rarely update it

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: that bytch been calling me.... I think I might make that change. ..... it's been real android:wow:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
See it's funny because of a lot of us iPhone nikkas, be thinking about going back to Android. :usure::dame:

But see I started out as an Android nikka many years ago so I can compare.....

Trust me, you will miss Anroid phones openness after awhile.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
All facts

Just to add a few,...

Split screen
Expandable storage
USB-C
Quick toggle
Dynamic notifications
Launchers
Widgets
Close all apps...

So many more

I’ve read through the pages and chuckled at the phone stan wars watching adults bicker about billion dollar companies. Sorry, trillion dollar company. This is where I stand and this is going to be short.

My jailbroken iPhone X could do practically everything these Androids could do that’s listed in here, other than Samsung Pay. Apple Pay is the biggest contactless payment system in the world, but nothing is topping Samsung Pay and MST. Now you notice that my first sentence had the word jailbroken in it, right? Couple of months I had lost my jailbreak and was using stock for the time in years. Went the sideloaded route but it’s not the same. I’ll have to admit this was the first time I couldn’t argue about the iPhone limitations. It was very limited. My gripes is not the same as the others because the number of people with jailbroken/rooted devices are 1%. It’s a niche. People listing all of those Android highlights, the majority of the world doesn’t care about none of that. Does it work? How is the battery life? Messaging and Status Quo. I’ve defended Android for years, but I couldn’t name a single Droid that beats the iPhone in battery life. Floss said the same thing and he is a Samsung Knight that isn’t bias at all. Rare unicorn.

Gutzman

Pro
Daps
I’ve read through the pages and chuckled at the phone stan wars watching adults bicker about billion dollar companies. Sorry, trillion dollar company. This is where I stand and this is going to be short.

My jailbroken iPhone X could do practically everything these Androids could do that’s listed in here, other than Samsung Pay. Apple Pay is the biggest contactless payment system in the world, but nothing is topping Samsung Pay and MST. Now you notice that my first sentence had the word jailbroken in it, right? Couple of months I had lost my jailbreak and was using stock for the time in years. Went the sideloaded route but it’s not the same. I’ll have to admit this was the first time I couldn’t argue about the iPhone limitations. It was very limited. My gripes is not the same as the others because the number of people with jailbroken/rooted devices are 1%. It’s a niche. People listing all of those Android highlights, the majority of the world doesn’t care about none of that. Does it work? How is the battery life? Messaging and Status Quo. I’ve defended Android for years, but I couldn’t name a single Droid that beats the iPhone in battery life. Floss said the same thing and he is a Samsung Knight that isn’t bias at all. Rare unicorn.

I was recently jailbroken on iOS 11.3.1 and it was great at frst but after a while started being buggy. I unjailbroke and gonna want on the iOS 12 jailbreak, hopefully itll be better. But yea nothing beats a good jailbroken iPhone. Better than stock iOS and Android.