Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
quality >>>>

your the same one who buys the latest galaxy every year while I can keep the same phone for 2-3 years :umad:
A lot of Coli nikkas don't care about quality breh:mjgrin:

They just want to pimp they cell phone at the expense of quality.... nikkas literally said the was bored on they phone...

If I'm bored on my phone I go on the coli, IG, or youtube, not download sketchy bullshyt to make my phone look like it's better than what it is:mjgrin:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I got an S9 for work....I can't stand it after using the X for so long. Its slowly growing on me, but it just feels so unpolished
I know breh... non-phone users don't understand because they're use to it.
I manage 4 different business and 3 different women. The coli is my break from

Uh. we're on that wireless bluetooth wave buddy. try and keep up

When i had an Android, i was terrified of not having a 3.5 mm jack. However with an Iphone you dont really need it. The iphone can plug into most cars and stereo systems flawlessy, and the airpods are perhaps the greatest wireless headphones ever created.

:wow:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All facts

Just to add a few,...

Split screen
Expandable storage
USB-C
Quick toggle
Dynamic notifications
Launchers
Widgets
Close all apps...

So many more
nobody gives a fukk about customizing widgets and launchers breh, that shyt is corny sitting there for hours customizing apps on your phone :mjlol: I’ll give you everything else.

at the end of the day it’s all about preference and both phones have pros and cons, I never could keep any of my galaxies longer than 2 years while I had a iPhone 6s for 3 years without any issues, but again that’s just me :manny:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
nobody gives a fukk about customizing widgets and launchers breh, that shyt is corny sitting there for hours customizing apps on your phone :mjlol: I’ll give you everything else.

at the end of the day it’s all about preference and both phones have pros and cons, I never could keep any of my galaxies longer than 2 years while I had a iPhone 6s for 3 years without any issues, but again that’s just me :manny:
Forreal. Android brehs lawst

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The only thing I like about Apple is the iPhone camera. Always been superior to Samsung. Still on the S7 FWIW.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got an iphone x
iphone 8 plus
ipad pro, macbook pro 13 inch macbook pro 15 inch and a galaxy s8

got an iphone 7, 5, and 4 somewhere in a box full of old electricals

fukk Apple, overrated company, overrated products

At this point there isnt any discernible difference between the most expensive smart phones and the cheap ones

people just paying for the name

Im just too fukking lazy to switch up and Ive only ever used macs

Last edited:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because you cant... But when y'all can, y'all gonna be like...

Last edited:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
The Note series is the GOAT. It's really a mini tablet. Like someone said, sending documents is a breeze, split screen is CLUTCH, and the pen is :blessed:

That said, I'm less loyal to Samsung and more loyal to the pen capabilities. I use it every day lol.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why has this turned into a Apple vs Samsung, Android is way more than just Samsung which is the beauty of Android, if you want your "smooth" experience, go to OnePlus or Pixel, you want customization within a skin, Samsung, Huawei or LG offer that, and many of you obviously have not used Samsung in a while because I keep seeing S6 or S7, Note 5, basically older phones in regards to Android, "smoothness" has improved dramatically since then. Outside of the ecosystem, I just don't get the appeal of iPhones at this point. I just don't get why people don't want options.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Not to mention, a lot of Android phones are budget phones that cost like 100 dollars so of course it won't be as good as as an iPhone X

You would have to compare flagship Android phones like Galaxies for it to be a fair comparison