Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Never heard of any of these....:dwillhuh:
You aint never heard of terrarium...lol. damn you've been losing out:laugh:

I use FLUD for torrents...can download anything known to man. I'm not paying nobody nothing. I feel sorry for all those Red Box suckers out there..lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Depends...

IOS is a better PHONE

Android is a better computer

I can't front I can DL anything from the browser and play it automatically in Android, the codecs are usually built in. Screen is nice and no hassles...A lot of 3rd party apps, a lot of stuff I can do.

IOS is way too restrictive (iTunes) and only plays Mp4 and AAC formats, I gotta use handbrake to convert bootlegs from warez sites to MP4 files so I can play them, then drag them to ITUNES to sync to my ipad.

But IOS is more organized, more fluid and last way longer (4 to 5 years per phone with updates)

Also FIND MY PHONE is so solid even the craigslist scammer who come up on a stolen IPhone can't sell it cuz no one can erase Icloud lock.

Search is easier on IOS that Samsung damn near copied it in reverse for the S8 and up

but the freedom is lacking.I will say IOS is better for people on the move all day, wifves, kids, girlfriends, out there doing shyt and just ned something that's solid.

Android is moreso for those of us more stationery not saying nerd nikkas or no p*ssy getting nikkas but I never see dudes with a stock android phone.

Also I gotta throw this in, I was putting music on my S8 and my usb cable started acting up, I was so made I kinda thought how ITunes can sync via wifi.... so yeah...

All in all I have android but if I could have only one that will be iPhone.

When they dont want to magically slow it down on u to get u to buy their notched new line of garbage...lol

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
When they dont want to magically slow it down on u to get u to buy their notched new line of garbage...lol

IOS is boring and I know OP will get bored soon.

But as a PHONE it's better

But no one makes calls like that these days.

And yeah that slow down processor to avoid Apple coming outta pocket was a low blow

They would have had to explain why the iPhone battery dies so fast but truth is IPhone battery life is terrible when using the actual phone.

Android is newer and often better tech, Apple just makes sure it's done right the first time around.

Double J

Banned
Daps
IOS is boring and I know OP will get bored soon.

But as a PHONE it's better

But no one makes calls like that these days.

And yeah that slow down processor to avoid Apple coming outta pocket was a low blow

They would have had to explain why the iPhone battery dies so fast but truth is IPhone battery life is terrible when using the actual phone.

Android is newer and often better tech, Apple just makes sure it's done right the first time around.
Can we please stop with this myth that iPhones are better at simple tasks like phone calls and texting? If not please explain why and how iPhones are supposedly better at being a PHONE than Android devices.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:pachaha:

You nikkas need to spend some time outside
I manage 4 different business and 3 different women. The coli is my break from
the fact that nikkas gotta use adapters for headphones on iphone should shut the whole debate down. :mjlol:
Uh. we're on that wireless bluetooth wave buddy. try and keep up

When i had an Android, i was terrified of not having a 3.5 mm jack. However with an Iphone you dont really need it. The iphone can plug into most cars and stereo systems flawlessy, and the airpods are perhaps the greatest wireless headphones ever created.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Uh. we're on that wireless bluetooth wave buddy. try and keep up

When i had an Android, i was terrified of not having a 3.5 mm jack. However with an Iphone you dont really need it. The iphone can plug into most cars and stereo systems flawlessy, and the airpods are perhaps the greatest wireless headphones ever created.

Android is wireless too, but having the option to use the 3.5mm jack with an adapter is a big thing. Just on a basic level that should be on every phone.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Note 8 is better than any iPhone that has been made to date and I suspect will hold weight over the new one hitting stores in 3 weeks. Apple restricts their customers...paying for fast chargers...just now getting wireless charging last year..cant openly download....cant just transfer files with a cord...itunes:laugh:...no iris scanner...

It's basically a phone for girls compared to the customable options of the Note 8 or S9. It's for simple people..I'm cool you like it though.

Samsung pay>>>>>>>>>>

All facts

Just to add a few,...

Split screen
Expandable storage
USB-C
Quick toggle
Dynamic notifications
Launchers
Widgets
Close all apps...

So many more

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Android is wireless too, but having the option to use the 3.5mm jack with an adapter is a big thing. Just on a basic level that should be on every phone.
Yes..what is good about taking away features for phones over $800? That's crazy. That a like taking away the wired option top of the line wireless headphones(Bose QC 35 II, Nuru, Sony WH1000M2)..that would be fukking stupid:laugh: