Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Haha you get butt hurt cause I shyt on you and respond by "negging" me on an internet forum? Like that somehow hurts me? :mjlol: Lol clown.

Yeah you're real a "black militant" like Malcolm X sitting on an internet forum dikkriding Apple and negging people over an iPhone all the while accumulating 30,000 posts. go outside and get some fresh air, loser.

Or go ahead and keep leading the black power movement from behind a keyboard posting on The Coli :mjlol:
Im the loser, yet you're the fakkit posting on a forum WHERE NO ONE LIKE OR CARES FOR YOUR OPINION YOU STUPID fukk.

I have nearly 100K daps. You're not even in my stratosphere as a poster you fukking peon. Go back to the dregs of the internet where you belong you fukking troll

Daps
I cant give up swipe..I hate tapping each letter

Swype was a major attribute preventing me from switching. Swype is now available on iOS (and has been since I switched, at least).

Even simple things like attaching files from just about anywhere... And don't even get me started on the OTG connection.

C/S this. When I was going through the home buying process dealing with folks (lenders, realtors, city folk, etc), who'd ask for the same shyt over and over, my Android was extremely helpful in keeping me responsive so all my applications went through flawlessly. Within minutes of them asking for stuff (copy of license, copy of P+S, etc) I'd have sent it back so they'd have it before they closed out my file to work on another.

Android blows iOS out the water in that department.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Im the loser, yet you're the fakkit posting on a forum WHERE NO ONE LIKE OR CARES FOR YOUR OPINION YOU STUPID fukk.

I have nearly 100K daps. You're not even in my stratosphere as a poster you fukking peon. Go back to the dregs of the internet where you belong you fukking troll
Play up your "dap count" and your status as a poster on an internet forum brehs :pachaha:

fukking pathetic :mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm too :flabbynsick: to learn a new OS

That said just this weekend my Note 5's charging port died. No more Android Auto :mjcry:

If anything gets me over to iOS it's going to be build quality. I feel like the cost of a well built phone will put you in Iphone territory anyway. My shyt was brand new a year and a half ago so now I'm looking at all Samsung funny :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fail to come up with reasons to justify your nonsensical brand loyalty and resort to Googling internet articles brehs :mjlol:

full

How did I fail to provide you anything? that article literally shytted on every weakass argument you were trying to make and says everything I don’t care about remembering enough to type.

You want me to hand type shyt thats common knowledge to most people who use iPhones?

I can link you too some more articles as well...

Bet you never even owned one but got hella opinions:mjlol:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
All I know is that it is FAR easier (and cheaper) to repair an iPhone screen than ANY Samsung/Android phone screen.

I don't even own a Smartphone since I'd never get any work done if I did.​

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Play up your "dap count" and your status as a poster on an internet forum brehs :pachaha:

fukking pathetic :mjlol:
The coli is the greatest forum on the internet, so your goddam right I'm going to be proud at that.

Gtfoh if you don't like it here. No one begged you to come post your trash oppinions here.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw
The Note 8 is better than any iPhone that has been made to date and I suspect will hold weight over the new one hitting stores in 3 weeks. Apple restricts their customers...paying for fast chargers...just now getting wireless charging last year..cant openly download....cant just transfer files with a cord...itunes:laugh:...no iris scanner...

It's basically a phone for girls compared to the customable options of the Note 8 or S9. It's for simple people..I'm cool you like it though.

Samsung pay>>>>>>>>>>

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Depends...

IOS is a better PHONE

Android is a better computer

I can't front I can DL anything from the browser and play it automatically in Android, the codecs are usually built in. Screen is nice and no hassles...A lot of 3rd party apps, a lot of stuff I can do.

IOS is way too restrictive (iTunes) and only plays Mp4 and AAC formats, I gotta use handbrake to convert bootlegs from warez sites to MP4 files so I can play them, then drag them to ITUNES to sync to my ipad.

But IOS is more organized, more fluid and last way longer (4 to 5 years per phone with updates)

Also FIND MY PHONE is so solid even the craigslist scammer who come up on a stolen IPhone can't sell it cuz no one can erase Icloud lock.

Search is easier on IOS that Samsung damn near copied it in reverse for the S8 and up

but the freedom is lacking.I will say IOS is better for people on the move all day, wifves, kids, girlfriends, out there doing shyt and just ned something that's solid.

Android is moreso for those of us more stationery not saying nerd nikkas or no p*ssy getting nikkas but I never see dudes with a stock android phone.

Also I gotta throw this in, I was putting music on my S8 and my usb cable started acting up, I was so made I kinda thought how ITunes can sync via wifi.... so yeah...

All in all I have android but if I could have only one that will be iPhone.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Note 8 is better than any iPhone that has been made to date and I suspect will hold weight over the new one hitting stores in 3 weeks. Apple restricts their customers...paying for fast chargers...just now getting wireless charging last year..cant openly download....cant just transfer files with a cord...itunes:laugh:...no iris scanner...

It's basically a phone for girls compared to the customable options of the Note 8 or S9. It's for simple people..I'm cool you like it though.

Samsung pay>>>>>>>>>>
I knew you was coming :mjlol: :cape: