Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Ain’t no fukking marketing plan nikka, I buy maybe like 1 apple product every 5 years :mjlol:

You probably on your 5th android device:umad:

Quality over Bullshyt... I’m sorry if you can’t relate

And aint shyt complicated about Android... I been doing IT for like 10 years and been dealing with OTC devices, iphone just makes shyt simpler and effortless which is what I prefer to have in my personal life. At work i need android and android devices (which is changing honestly)

I’m not trying to fukk around with my phone at home

Don’t need no marketing plan for what I already know
Please elaborate on what smartphone usage scenarios are "more simple and effortless" on an iPhone than they are on an Android device.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No one cares iPhones are overpriced and underpowered most people are too dumb to care anyway. An iPhone is mostly Samsung components snyway
How are iPhones underpowered? iPhone X is considered the most powerful cell phone on the market right now. You're a clown

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have only has 3 phones in the last 9 years: iPhone 3, 6s, and now 8. My iPhone 3 still runs flawlessly.

I could never shyt on Android, Samsung, etc because I have never owned their phones.

I can only speak for owning an iPhone and I must say the longevity of the phone is what keeps me coming back.

As a PC owner I know the amount of trouble shooting I often have to do, I can't be bothered doing that for a smart phone.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Please elaborate on what smartphone usage scenarios are "more simple and effortless" on an iPhone than they are on an Android device.
Go back and re-read the thread idiot. Not going to keep repeating ourselves because you're remedial.

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
2018 and ios still doesnt allow widgets:ufdup:

clock/calendar/weather widgets>>>>>

iOS has had widgets since like iOS 6 or so. They are just limited to one page...works good enuf for me, but wish I could move them. I do hate that you can’t arrange icons anywhere on a screen.

iMessage, Airdrop, AirPlay, FaceTime, iTunes...I use all that shyt. My biggest thing is the way I can easily setup a brand new phone just like my old phone by plugging into iTunes. I tend to damage a lot of phones for stupid reasons. I back up the 180gb of data on my phone weekly on my Mac. If I break/lose this phone, I can set up my new phone EXACTLY like this phone including messages, notes, texts, wallpaper, contacts, icon location, etc by just plugging it in. I think that Samsung PC app does something similar, but only for contacts, apps, and pictures.

I mean, some shyt is worth the extra cost:

-I can walk into any Apple store for 1st class service and repair..ain’t gotta send shyt off to Korea
-the seemless backup and syncing to cloud based storage
-remote locking/tracking of the phone if stolen...discourages theft unles for parts
-very good (but declining) resale value
-immediate updates to fix issues
-just the basic stability

My cousin has a Note or S8+..not sure, but things I notice:
-camera is out of this world, especially night shots. Any nighttime group shots we do, use his phone only
-video quality just as fantastic with stereo sound
-OLED screen is gorgeous
-always-on display is dope

Be happy with what you got...

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re trying to do business, Apple’s product is just easier all around to use. The tech lover in me appreciates Android, but the iPhone is simple but efficient software

I whole heartedly disagree. I own an IT company, and for business, my note 8 blows any phone out (besides the note 9) away. iOS is a joke when it comes to productivity. When ever I'm in a client meeting, and take notes... It's flawless.

Also, my wife and business partner have iPhone X. Every time I do work on my note they're like...

:ohhh:

Even simple things like attaching files from just about anywhere... And don't even get me started on the OTG connection.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
How are iPhones underpowered? iPhone X is considered the most powerful cell phone on the market right now. You're a clown
:mjlol: You a 14 year old cac girl breh?
1ZqWyw9_d.jpg

Double J

Banned
Daps
Go back and re-read the thread idiot. More going to keep repeating ourselves because you're remedial.
Haha you get butt hurt cause I shyt on you and respond by "negging" me on an internet forum? Like that somehow hurts me? :mjlol: Lol clown.

Yeah you're real a "black militant" like Malcolm X sitting on an internet forum dikkriding Apple and negging people over an iPhone all the while accumulating 30,000 posts. go outside and get some fresh air, loser.

Or go ahead and keep leading the black power movement from behind a keyboard posting on The Coli :mjlol:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don’t feel like typing all that, so...

10 Reasons the iPhone Beats Android

I got more articles too...

:sas2:

Like I said, buying android devices don’t even cross my mind.

I actually like Samsung (not when their phones and washing machines blowing up:mjlol:) and LG devices too, I feel like they're top quality hardware in other areas... but when it comes to phones my preference is the best quality. Idgaf about customization:hubie:

Double J

Banned
Daps
I don’t feel like typing all that, so...

10 Reasons the iPhone Beats Android

I got more articles too...

:sas2:

Like I said, buying android devices don’t even cross my mind.

I actually like Samsung (not when their phones and washing machines blowing up:mjlol:) and LG devices too, I feel like they're top quality hardware in other areas... but when it comes to phones my preference is the best quality. Idgaf about customization:hubie:
Fail to come up with reasons to justify your nonsensical brand loyalty and resort to Googling internet articles brehs :mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw
See's that there are 170+ replies* :mjgrin:

IN :popcorn:

deewayne

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn