Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Daps
1ZqWyw9.jpg

Its honestly a richer messaging experience. You are able to see when the message is delivered and read (read receipts are controllable). You can send much larger files than possible with MMS. Media delivery is much, much more reliable. You can send high quality voice messages instead of text. There are also numerous games built into the messaging system. Its not the feature to top them all, but it is a more advanced solution than simply SMS/MMS
I have an iphone for work. Richer messaging experience? Yea....no. shyt is for kids.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I felt more free on an android, but lately i dont care about all that extra desktop shyt anymore.
So iOS is more appealing nowadays
Right

I got a desktop for a desktop, I don’t need my phone to do nothing but work when I want it to.

IOS is smooth and beautiful. Not saying android doesn’t have any decent phones but honestly everyone I know with an android type phone has issues with their phone.

My only issue with my 2 year old iphone is the location services tend to be off by a lot.

So idc what android users online say, irl that shyt is ass. I don’t need no secondary apps, to change the background of my texts, to download shyt from sites I don’t trust, etc.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've used both but prefer Android. But only with Pixel because it uses stock Android. Other phone overlays is where the choppiness comes in. I haven't had any issues since I've gotten my Pixel XL. Plus I prefer the environment. If you forget your Apple ID password, you're fukked and even if you know all of the questions and information, if you don't have your sales receipt, they're not going to be able to help you.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I've been iPhone gang for 9 years but truthfully I use it more like an iTouch that happens to let you call and text people too.

My only problem with iPhones are that your stuck with them backup wise. For my next phone I know it has to either be an iPhone or I have to stay with the same carrier for the next year.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
1ZqWyw9.jpg

I have an iphone for work. Richer messaging experience? Yea....no. shyt is for kids.
IDGAF about some corny infographic. I use both an X and a note8, and they have pros and cons. To dismiss a large segment of the smartphone field as just being "for kids" is fanboy behavior

Daps
IDGAF about some corny infographic. I use both an X and a note8, and they have pros and cons. To dismiss a large segment of the smartphone field as just being "for kids" is fanboy behavior
That's fine. You don't have to give a fukk about facts as long as you acknowledge that they're facts. You can save the rest of your emotions and opinions.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That's fine. You don't have to give a fukk about facts as long as you acknowledge that they're facts. You can save the rest of your emotions and opinions.
Missing quite a bit of context, such as the fact that the iPhone did not need 3gb of ram at the time, or the fact that the iPhone CPU is always ahead of the competition in terms of IPC (instructions per clock), or that the iPhone from that year still had a headphone jack, or the lie that iPhone NFC only works with Apple Pay, etc etc. The infographic is corny in that it’s disingenuous stan crap. And you posting it means your biased and dont actually know what the fukk you’re talking about. So don’t quote me :yeshrug:

Daps
Missing quite a bit of context, such as the fact that the iPhone did not need 3gb of ram at the time, or the fact that the iPhone CPU is always ahead of the competition in terms of IPC (instructions per clock), or that the iPhone from that year still had a headphone jack, or the lie that iPhone NFC only works with Apple Pay, etc etc. The infographic is corny in that it’s disingenuous stan crap. And you posting it means your biased and dont actually know what the fukk you’re talking about. So don’t quote me :yeshrug:
It's a side by side comparison of technical specs. You can keep crying though.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Apple definitely has better marketing though. Its a status symbol to people who know nothing about tech simply due to the genius marketing behind it.

Place a random tablet/smart phone infront of an 80 yr old or a 4 year old and regardless of what brand it actually is, they'll refer to it as an iphone/ipad.

When you have the ignorant in your pocket that's marketing at its finest.

iOS is for people who want tech without the headache. "It just works" Which is fair and understandable.

Right

I got a desktop for a desktop, I don’t need my phone to do nothing but work when I want it to.

IOS is smooth and beautiful. Not saying android doesn’t have any decent phones but honestly everyone I know with an android type phone has issues with their phone.

My only issue with my 2 year old iphone is the location services tend to be off by a lot.

So idc what android users online say, irl that shyt is ass. I don’t need no secondary apps, to change the background of my texts, to download shyt from sites I don’t trust, etc.
Apple's marketing team really is the GOAT. You really got dudes in here like
"iOS is so simple yet elegant" :mjcry:

"Everything is just laid out perfectly" :blessed:

"The experience is so smooth and seamless" :wow:

"It just works" :ahh:

"Android is too complicated" :scusthov:

:camby:

Like Android isn't just as smooth, simple, and easy to use out of the box all while simultaneously offering you the OPTION to customize, complicate, and tweak things if you CHOOSE to do so unlike iPhones . These dudes acting like it's rocket science to send a text message on an Android phone :mjlol:

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Tachiyomi for comics and manga. NewPipe for YouTube background play and downloading from YouTube which will show up in your Google Play last added. Mobdro for live TV. That's how I watched the Super Bowl one year when I was at work. Anyme = Anime app. All these are bootleg apps cause I don't pay for shyt.
giphy.webp

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
No one cares iPhones are overpriced and underpowered most people are too dumb to care anyway. An iPhone is mostly Samsung components snyway

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Apple's marketing team really is the GOAT. You really got dudes in here like
"iOS is so simple yet elegant" :mjcry:

"Everything is just laid out perfectly" :blessed:

"The experience is so smooth and seamless" :wow:

"It just works" :ahh:

"Android is too complicated" :scusthov:

:camby:

Like Android isn't just as smooth, simple, and easy to use out of the box all while simultaneously offering you the OPTION to customize, complicate, and tweak things if you CHOOSE to do so unlike iPhones . These dudes acting like it's rocket science to send a text message on an Android phone :mjlol:
Ain’t no fukking marketing plan nikka, I buy maybe like 1 apple product every 5 years :mjlol:

You probably on your 5th android device:umad:

Quality over Bullshyt... I’m sorry if you can’t relate

And aint shyt complicated about Android... I been doing IT for like 10 years and been dealing with OTC devices, iphone just makes shyt simpler and effortless which is what I prefer to have in my personal life. At work i need android and android devices (which is changing honestly)

I’m not trying to fukk around with my phone at home

Don’t need no marketing plan for what I already know