Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Daps
Left Android 2.5 years ago. In my experience iOS has Android beat in two areas:

1) messaging on iOS >>>>>>> Android. It's insane to me that Google just refuses to fix this. It's such an integral part of why I use my phone.
2) Longevity. I've had this 128 GB iPhone 6s since Jan 2015. None of my Androids have performed this well after 2+ years. I've always been forced to upgrade around 2 years cuz the performance goes to shyt. Idgaf about impressing people with my phone and the features of the new phones aren't enough to have me wanting to upgrade so I plan to keep this for a long long time :ahh:

Outside of these two, the pros and cons of each system balance out imo

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is the dumbest shyt ever. :mindblown:

Real talk though any woman who messages me less because my textbox is green, is doing me a favor for exhibiting bird behavior.

Tell that to the person who brought up the bubbles in the first place not me for trying to explain how they work. Damn can’t even answer a question anymore :hhh:

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You didnt explain anything tho, you just said the bubbles were different colors.

:gucci:

And that they are reflective of the type of message you’re sending, text or iMessage. Another poster went into depth and I tagged the person who asked :what:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And that they are reflective of the type of message you’re sending, text or iMessage. Another poster went into depth and I tagged the person who asked :what:
I know what the difference is, but you didnt until someone explained it. You said it was just the color of the bubbles multiple times, which sounded dumb as fukk.

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know what the difference is, but you didnt until someone explained it. You said it was just the color of the bubbles multiple times, which sounded dumb as fukk.

Sure

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
IOS offers too little control for the user

if you're not a techie who likes to configure and modify your devices or you're either really old or a little kid then its fine I guess.

I'm personally not a fan, but to each his/her own though

Apple definitely has better marketing though. Its a status symbol to people who know nothing about tech simply due to the genius marketing behind it.

Place a random tablet/smart phone infront of an 80 yr old or a 4 year old and regardless of what brand it actually is, they'll refer to it as an iphone/ipad.

When you have the ignorant in your pocket that's marketing at its finest.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lmao @ "we know when we're not texting someone with an iphone:scust:". Who cares?

You iphone users get annoyed when you see green bubbles like, "cant believe I'm talking to this green bubble having, non iphone user"?

Jesus christ. White man did a serious number on some of you sheep. Yea you all are different all right...real different:mjpls:
Its honestly a richer messaging experience. You are able to see when the message is delivered and read (read receipts are controllable). You can send much larger files than possible with MMS. Media delivery is much, much more reliable. You can send high quality voice messages instead of text. There are also numerous games built into the messaging system. Its not the feature to top them all, but it is a more advanced solution than simply SMS/MMS

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
iOS is for people who want tech without the headache. "It just works" Which is fair and understandable.

I've owned android and iOS. My current phone is a iphone 7+. Camera is wonderful, and broke/technologically naive people give you props for having imessage which is a shameless ego boost. Apple does a great job of updating their devices with security updates. Cons are apple does it's best to trap you into their ecosystem and prevent any sort of DRM free experience. It's understandable business-wise, but it is VERY consumer hostile. iMessage's only true worth is that it works out the box, their are plenty of other messaging platforms that work better or have the same features. Hangouts/Whatsapp/etc

I'm looking to get the Pixel 3 XL in october. I miss being able to exert full control over my phone as a power user. I miss the "alternative" apps for android. I miss being able to download from browsers etc. Customizing the interface is overrated but enjoyable. Con for android as a whole is lack of uniform updates/patches STILL occurring and companies killing off support for devices way too early in the name of driving new sales. Even though they have their faults, I recommend going nexus/pixel/google line of phones if you're going to be on android for the updates. Samsung just does not do enough to support their aging devices.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw
While u at it, switch from windows to Mac is :blessed: