Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I left iPhone long ago:blessed:

Them shyts is like a abacus
And Droid is like a super computer:wow:

IPhone for old people, kids and females who don't like technology
Cause they so simplistic
Them shyts can't do anything and look boring as fukk

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yup. Im in media and i have to share alot of pics and videos from photo shoots and other venues. If people have iphones, a quick airdrop allows to send files at lightening speed to my people. iMessage is excellent as well for huge file transfers (ie HIdef pics and 4K video) so i can send files to editors effortlessly. Similar tasks with an android would be significantly more difficult.

Plus the fact you can do this makes it worthwhile:
Fullscreen-effects.jpg
Same here.... I was able to share folders of video seamlessly between our macs and iPhone recently and was thoroughly impressed with that. That shyt is such a chore with droid. AirDrop is one of the top reasons to go iPhone to me lol. FaceTime also.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw
All truth, tho many will deny your facts:wow:

Spotja

Pro
Daps
Didn't iphone have some security shyt going on or something? and don't they also try to destroy your old devices with updates, forcing you to upgrade to a new phone?
I think most large :dame:phone makers do that. The smartphone market growth has been stagnant for the past 2-3 years. They do anything to maximize profits. Apple just got caught

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I have both. I love my android far more than i ever will my iphone.
That's just me :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would other wise agree with you with most Android phones. But if he convinced you to get an iPhone over the note 8, you got misdirected.

I say this as someone who went from the iPhone to the note 8. This is the best phone out right now.
hardware is great but Samsung bloatware ruins it eventually.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'd have to jailbreak ios to do half the things i can accomplish with android. If all you need is a web browser and the top ten social media apps then i would recommend ios.. for everything else android is where its at. Simply put iOS is a butter knife compared to androids swiss army knife. iOS does gets props from me for the long battery life on the ipads.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got my S9 note after Iphone X and I'm so glad to be back.

iOS is great for business and keeping things pretty simple and secure.