Swerve believes an AEW/WWE crossover is “more likely than it’s ever been”

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Tony Khan acting like a sore loser taking cheap shots at WWE pretty much made this idea even less possible.

What WWE needs are not these crossovers, but them stop wasting time on giving a chance for every NXT wrestler and just booking their best talent for real.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
If you remember, instead of turning it down and moving on like what's usually done, he ran to Tony so he could get a cease & desist in crayon faxed over.
Wait for real?!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't care what the rest of the card is, as long as we get to see:
  • Bobby Lashley vs Jungle Boy,
  • Gunther vs Darby Allin, and
  • The MAGA Bucks vs Drew McIntyre & Sheamus
No Jade v Mercedes (Sasha)

Tsk, tsk

Mercedes won world championships all around the world.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Wait for real?!
""I can tell you the two situations that Khan took it personally. One of which as Swerve Strickland, who signed a multi-year deal on pay-per-view for a Hit Row reunion. He, I believe, referred WWE or WWE's talent relations person to his lawyer."

Then Tony/Megha sent over the cease & desist for contacting talent. I only remember it because it close enough to when Jeff Hardy left that match through the crowd and WWE wanted him to go to rehab. In reality he had an AEW offer the entire time, was trying to get released, and there was never any paperwork about that. Obviously the move now didn't go how Jeff or AEW planned lol

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
That's kind of important. If the fanbase doesn't want it then what's the point in doing it? :mjlol:
But internet marks are the most important ones! They know everything. Imagine all the amazing dave meltzer rating system reviews of wwe vs aew, holly shyt!

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You just now realized that big bro? :mjlol:
I don't be paying attention like that on here which is why old names should be in mfs tags imo. But the posting style gave it away. I like to know who I'm talking to so I know whether it's a waste of time or not. Mfs be changing names but not gimmicks. :hubie:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
WEll you can say the same thing about what their doing with TNA and well they are doing it anyway
AEW is the clear cut number two promotion in North America. TNA has already peaked as a company. They may as well be the indies now. AEW is still attempting to grow.

Again what does WWE gain from this besides random dream matches the fans would want?