Swerve believes an AEW/WWE crossover is “more likely than it’s ever been”

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
And you dudes still don’t people on ignore. If I irritate you so much just hit the button. Mu fukkas wanna torture themselves like weirdos. :dead:
Did you quote the wrong person? I ain't say nothing about being irritated or needing to iggy anyone.:dahell:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You may not have a problem with me, but quite a few others do. Just quoting your post since you guys are having a convo that started off due to my name change, and I already quoted the other dude.
Oh alright, yeah I was just commenting on name changes in general, specifically people who change up often.

Had me looking back over my post like WTF? Why I gotta be the MF to get swung on because he was standing too close to the fight? :picard:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Oh alright, yeah I was just commenting on name changes in general, specifically people who change up often.

Had me looking back over my post like WTF? Why I gotta be the MF to get swung on because he was standing too close to the fight? :picard:

Na, man, haven’t had a problem with you. We good.

https://media1.tenor.com/m/8W_v3CIlvrgAAAAC/half-baked-fukk-you.gif

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Endeavor has a vested interest in working with TNA, since TNA streams on their platform. There's no reason for them to work with AEW, and I'm sure they would look to get HHH's opinion on something like that. It's also funny how people think that HHH doesn't hold grudges. I guarantee you that Tony killed any chances of a crossover after his NXT meltdown months ago.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What did AEW really gain out of that though if we’re being honest?
Nothing, because Tony Khan ruined the relationship.
Had he not, then his company could've gained an auxiliary talent roster, insight into how a wrestling company should be run, access to Scott D'Amore, Impact's partnership with NJPW, the ability to have AEW/IMPACT/NJPW Supercard PPVs before the "Forbidden Door" was even a thing, a business partner with over 20 years in operation, advertising on AXS TV (that's what Tony Khan was ultimately paying for in the first place), and some more benefits that I'm too lazy to type out.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nothing, because Tony Khan ruined the relationship.
Had he not, then his company could've gained an auxiliary talent roster, insight into how a wrestling company should be run, access to Scott D'Amore, Impact's partnership with NJPW, the ability to have AEW/IMPACT/NJPW Supercard PPVs before the "Forbidden Door" was even a thing, a business partner with over 20 years in operation, advertising on AXS TV (that's what Tony Khan was ultimately paying for in the first place), and some more benefits that I'm too lazy to type out.
Last thing TK needs is more talent to work with year round.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
AJ vs Kenny
Seth vs Swerve or Seth vs Ospreay
Rome vs Ospreay
Miz vs MJF
Mercedes vs Jade
Bianca vs Willow
Or Mercedes/Willow vs Bianca/Jade
Liv vs Anna Jay or Skye Blue :noah:
Gunther vs Mox
Usos vs YB or Lucha Bros
Or Rey/Dom vs Lucha Bros
Or sub Dom out for Ricochet
Ilja vs Miro
Roxy vs Rosa
Lola vs Skye :noah:
Gunther vs Samoa Joe would be :ehh: too
Melo/Trick vs Swerve/Hangman
Io vs Mina

Could make some 6 man/woman tag matches too :ehh:

Or even some 4 on 4 elimination matches :ehh:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
AJ vs Kenny
Seth vs Swerve or Seth vs Ospreay
Rome vs Ospreay
Miz vs MJF
Mercedes vs Jade
Bianca vs Willow
Or Mercedes/Willow vs Bianca/Jade
Liv vs Anna Jay or Skye Blue :noah:
Gunther vs Mox
Usos vs YB or Lucha Bros
Or Rey/Dom vs Lucha Bros
Or sub Dom out for Ricochet
Ilja vs Miro
Roxy vs Rosa
Lola vs Skye :noah:
Gunther vs Samoa Joe would be :ehh: too
Melo/Trick vs Swerve/Hangman
Io vs Mina

Could make some 6 man/woman tag matches too :ehh:

Or even some 4 on 4 elimination matches :ehh:
Sub Takeshyta for Miro and Jay White for Kenny

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
No one wants this.

Wrestling fans since the 80's have been clamoring for rival promotions to have interpromotional matches. Off the top of my head, this forum has been itching for an Usos/Young Bucks match for a long time (same for Revival/Bucks but that's happened). A healthy Omega vs. Styles would be another one since they never had a feud after Omega kicked Styles out of Bullet Club. There are probably a line of WWE guys around the block who would want matches with Omega (when healthy), Ospreay, Okada, etc. and vice versa with Orton, Styles, Reigns, etc. Wrestlers are the biggest marks and would jump at the opportunity to have some sort of inter-promotional event, but when one party calls the other "the Harvey Weinstein of pro wrestling", the odds of such an event are slim to none.