Swerve believes an AEW/WWE crossover is “more likely than it’s ever been”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
H
I said speak for yourself because I would like to see it which goes against your point of no one.

I don’t stan neither of those companies loke others in here do, so I don’t care who wins.
How did dude confuse what you wanna see with how things might get booked and how the marks would react? :dead:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
IF both companies could go in with enough of a sense of humour about themselves then they could produce a really fun One Night Stand style thing with AEW playing the challenger brand and WWE playing the big-time heels eventually coming out on top where it matters through some sort of shady shyt.

Ain't gonna happen though. :manny:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Tony Khan got on the NFL network and said WWE is the Harvey Weinstein of wrestling

Besides it not boosting any business for WWE & only benefitting AEW, the only chance at anything close went out the window with that. TKO has distribution partnerships with TNA that's why the crossover works, feels like there's a higher chance they'd rather piss on AEW's grave

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what the rest of the card is, as long as we get to see:
  • Bobby Lashley vs Jungle Boy,
  • Gunther vs Darby Allin, and
  • The MAGA Bucks vs Drew McIntyre & Sheamus
Only if it’s shoot/strong style :ohlawd:

I like Darby so I’d swap him out for Adam Cole. Besides, I could see Darby pulling a Steve-O and no sell :pachaha:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Give me:

Danielson vs Dragunov (Dragon vs Dragon)

Ospreay vs Styles, Rollins, or Ricochet

Gunther vs Takeshyta

Willow vs Bianca

DIY vs FTR vs Young Bucks vs Street Profits (I'd be willing to sub in a reunited Usos)

Punk vs MJF one last time

They can all wrestle to a draw in 20-30 minute exhibitions and I'd be entertained. :ld:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's the history of crossover bouts between wrestling companies? Is it always an egofest? Is there always an almost sweep for one company over the other?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
What's the history of crossover bouts between wrestling companies? Is it always an egofest? Is there always an almost sweep for one company over the other?

the only New Japan wrestlers that AEW would put over on the shows they've done together were the ones they ended up stealing :skip:

typically the American companies don't really treat the Japanese/Mexican companies as true equals when they do shows together