Swerve believes an AEW/WWE crossover is “more likely than it’s ever been”

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I don't be paying attention like that on here which is why old names should be in mfs tags imo. But the posting style gave it away. I like to know who I'm talking to so I know whether it's a waste of time or not. Mfs be changing names but not gimmicks. :hubie:
That's facts, I told Brook before that the last name someone used should be attached to the profile because some of these guys like Nap or Knowles, changed them like every month. I can always tell because the character, the structure never changes but tagging them or knowing what to call them is annoying AF.

I still call Stomach Lines "Lines" because I can't keep up with whatever he calls himself now, same for Scarf or whatever he is now. :mjlol:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's facts, I told Brook before that the last name someone used should be attached to the profile because some of these guys like Nap or Knowles, changed them like every month. I can always tell because the character, the structure never changes but tagging them or knowing what to call them is annoying AF.

I still call Stomach Lines "Lines" because I can't keep up with whatever he calls himself now, same for Scarf or whatever he is now. :mjlol:
When you click someone’s username there’s a little rewind arrow that shows their previous name

Edit: actually I guess that doesn’t work on everyone :dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
E-stans don’t want this

Case and point look at all the posters that co-signed that post

Only when a wrestler defects would they end up wanting it. Imagine how much their tunes would change when someone leaves AEW for WWE. Especially if it's a major star. Cody isn't a great example since he was in WWE before tho not as big. Jade might be a good one. But even the lesser knowns. Like Lexis King and Ethan Page. They don't want to see them in a AEW vs WWE match but have them come to WWE and then they get some interest.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I would like to know what made Swerve think it's more possible than ever. Nothing has ever given me the impression that either company is even remotely interested in working with each other. Even if the both companies never recognized the existence of the other in any capacity, it still would never happen.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If one ever extended an olive branch to the other, the ensuing negotiations would be a complete fukking shyt show. Neither company would gain anything out of it because of the politics that would be involved.

WWE stands to gain nothing out of giving AEW an inch. AEW could gain a lot out of it, but only IF the WWE played fairly in the booking, which there is zero chance in hell that WWE would agree to anything remotely close to that. WWE wouldn't even do that if it was AEW vs. NXT Level Up.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I only remember it because it close enough to when Jeff Hardy left that match through the crowd and WWE wanted him to go to rehab. In reality he had an AEW offer the entire time, was trying to get released, and there was never any paperwork about that. Obviously the move now didn't go how Jeff or AEW planned lol
I forgot Junkie Jeff pulled that stunt :dead:

Luckily he didn’t pull a Sunny during his DUI. TK should feel relieved Jeff only had a wack run to speak of and didn’t kill someone under his watch. Is he even still employed by AEW?

Last edited:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I forgot Junkie Jeff pulled that stunt :dead:

Luckily he didn’t pull a Sunny during his DUI. TK should feel relieved Jeff only had a wack run to speak of and didn’t kill someone under his watch. Is he even still employed by AEW?
Yeah. Kinda hope Khan cuts and losses and releases him. They can do their deletion fukkery in TNA.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Are you the collector?
Why are you backing away from my post? Are you gonna throw out the Stan card when im trying to have a logical conversation? None of these companies can say they haven’t made a bad or meh decision.

Did you watch WcW the last few years? I guarantee you weren’t over analyzing every thing they did.

And yes, I changed my name. Wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t wanna go on with this convo since you wanna hold petty grudges. :skip:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

And you dudes still don’t people on ignore. If I irritate you so much just hit the button. Mu fukkas wanna torture themselves like weirdos. :dead: