Shut up fakkit, tell me he don’t look like a worm from MiB tho

GThsvPtWMAAFY7f

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the where's ja jokes still hit because ja rule was at least relevant for a significant period of time

might as well start telling me how Yung LA feels about Kamala if we're caring about Swae Lee lol

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
What exactly makes it kewning? Its one thing if you think he's an idiot but a kewn?

I was about to type out a measured response but then I remembered you have a habit of posting right wing twitter accounts and bytching about it when people call you out for it.

But to keep it short go back a few posts where he's also showing his support for Trump (The one where ol' girl called him Clarence)

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
No, he's just trying to kiss ass for a pardon

That's speculation.

Your suppose to get something for your vote, I can speculate and say that Obama recieved a favor for his endorsement for Kamala. He did not endorse her when she was announced as Bidens replacement, but then he finally endorsed her after a week.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I was about to type out a measured response but then I remembered you have a habit of posting right wing twitter accounts and bytching about it when people call you out for it.

But to keep it short go back a few posts where he's also showing his support for Trump (The one where ol' girl called him Clarence)
I have a habit of having a fukking life and not skimming thru random white supremacist pages looking for triggering tweets. But I totally understand if you and a few posters have that time.