Suspended without pay by HR for "homophobic like comments"

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Nah, what you mean is to don't be completely anti social, like say hi to ppl, small talk here and there, yeah.

As far as what you mentioned however, that is def horrible advice because you will be giving ppl ammo and workplace gossip to use against you. While you're trying to be all friendly with everyone, just know that any of your business you tell them is def going around, and they are talking about you behind your back, you just have no idea :sas2::ddash:

It's not about being friendly with everyone it's about building alliances with the right people

You use them to advance your career and learn the the political landscape of your company.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's not about being friendly with everyone it's about building alliances with the right people

You use them to advance your career and learn the the political landscape of your company.
Aka kissing ass.

That's all you had to say. Brown nosers are usually the ones snitching too, btw:sas2:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I got an email from HR and they asked me to sign it and bring it in tomorrow. Im contacting my lawyer.

Good.

Except when somehow this thread is found by company lawyer with the word "no homo" in the top 600 search results from the paralegal researcher :dead: :russ:

Should have just used pause instead :dame:

Last edited:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There were a million ways to tell that joke without saying "no homo". If you just said "who wants to trade drinks, I don't want to have a drink with Todd" people would have laughed and although the anti-gay message would be implied, it wouldn't be punishable because it's indirect and you could have meant it a lot of different ways.

The problem is a specific woman was targeted (and she may have been hyper sensitive and been uncomfortable with a guy even asking for her drink in the first place) and homo is just not a term that can be used in the workplace. Stuff like this is why I never give any opinions about anyone or anything at work. Your real friends aren't in that office so just talk about the weather and keep it moving.

Daps
Brehs tell me if I was wrong?!?!? So we had a team meeting and had a pizza party and essentially it was to discuss the next quarter and our objectives as a team and workforce and changes. Well we had coke bottles as well and it was the coke bottles with share a coke with (insert name) so I'm grabbing my coke and pizza and I'm at the end of the line and there's 3 cokes left and all of them had male names on it so I was like :dame: off the rip but I was thirsty so I grabbed one. Sat down to an older lady that I never really spoke to and I noticed hers had a female name on it so I asked her if she wanted to switch and she was like why? It's the same drink and my dumbass goes no homo but I can't drink this, it has Todd on it. By my surprise she agreed to switch and I thought nothing of it until I got a lync message from my care leader who's like my supervisor to meet with her. I thought it was a coaching session until I spotted HR and I was like :patrice:. I sit down and long story short HR asks me if I said "no homo" and I say of course not:jawalrus: and they said they have reason to believe I made those comments and that my workforce does not discriminate and my comments are grounds of termination but since they don't have proof, I would be awarded 1 strike and suspended 2 days without pay. :what:. Should I contact my local news stations and my lawyers brehs? @Malta @houston911 @ikbm @Broke Wave @tremonthustler1 @charmander

Man thats some bullshyt- Worse than anything is a snitching ass cave bytch

:snoop:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
if that old lady had a problem with you saying that she shouldve told you now and then, not run to HR for that shyt

thats what happened to me at school and multiple jobs, if you got a problem with me or what i do, you tell me, you confront me, not do some snitch ass btch ass shyt make a niga lose employment

- blackierobinson

You knew she was white. White people do that.. ALWAYS.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Brehs tell me if I was wrong?!?!? So we had a team meeting and had a pizza party and essentially it was to discuss the next quarter and our objectives as a team and workforce and changes. Well we had coke bottles as well and it was the coke bottles with share a coke with (insert name) so I'm grabbing my coke and pizza and I'm at the end of the line and there's 3 cokes left and all of them had male names on it so I was like :dame: off the rip but I was thirsty so I grabbed one. Sat down to an older lady that I never really spoke to and I noticed hers had a female name on it so I asked her if she wanted to switch and she was like why? It's the same drink and my dumbass goes no homo but I can't drink this, it has Todd on it. By my surprise she agreed to switch and I thought nothing of it until I got a lync message from my care leader who's like my supervisor to meet with her. I thought it was a coaching session until I spotted HR and I was like :patrice:. I sit down and long story short HR asks me if I said "no homo" and I say of course not:jawalrus: and they said they have reason to believe I made those comments and that my workforce does not discriminate and my comments are grounds of termination but since they don't have proof, I would be awarded 1 strike and suspended 2 days without pay. :what:. Should I contact my local news stations and my lawyers brehs? @Malta @houston911 @ikbm @Broke Wave @tremonthustler1 @charmander

1. They admit to not having any proof yet they punish you anyway :mjpls:
2. You use street slang to an older lady like she would understand what the hell you're talking about.
3. You have a "care leader"? Where the hell do you work at breh:usure:

If it looks like :duck:
Reads like a :duck:
and feels like a :duck:

Then its probably a :duck:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
When I was in high school, I worked at the grocery store stocking shelves. I rubbed people the wrong way. I worked with this 80-year-old and one day, neither of us locked the ladder when we were climbing to stock something. One of those dipshyts who works undercover in the store to see who is stealing saw us and wrote us up. I had to sign some shyt saying I did it and was getting a warning. I signed my signature "Your Gay". My supervisor noticed later and took it to HR. I got pulled in and was asked if I wrote "Your Gay". I told them it was forged because I knew the grammatically correct way of writing that was "You're Gay", so there's no way I signed that. Still got fired because they said I violated the discrimination policy.

:mjlol: