Suspended without pay by HR for "homophobic like comments"

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:mjlol: how about just stop talking to your co-workers about anything non-work related..yes, even the most mundane shyt like switching drinks.
This.

You're at work to make bread, not friends. I refuse to fraternize with anyone where I work with just because you can't trust anyone and people stay in that passive aggressive snitch shyt.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sounds very suspect you saying that....it's a drink, why worry about a males name on it. Could've been a buddy you sharing a coke with. :dead: At the deep rooted insecurities. :mjpls:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk were you thinking saying that in an office and to a woman as well? Having said that, I would be thinking of a way to really fukk that womans life up now, what a fukking c*nt snitch,I would make sure people found out at work what she did in a way that didn't lead back to me, no one likes a snitch even in corporate places . If she were offended, why not tell you to your face?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Ok so what nikka is that a bad thing?:what:

U spoke the truth
Actually in the workplace that kinda is. Now people(cacs) are gonna follow his every move and word so they can find a reason to get rid of his ass. There's a reason why you keep certain things to yourself at work...no place of business plays with open discriminatory remarks and slurs and that includes ones on sexual orientation. The word homo alone is a slur. Some of you nikkas need to grow up.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Actually in the workplace that kinda is. Now people(cacs) are gonna follow his every move and word so they can find a reason to get rid of his ass. There's a reason why you keep certain things to yourself at work...no place of business plays with open discriminatory remarks and slurs and that includes ones on sexual orientation. The word homo alone is a slur. Some of you nikkas need to grow up.
What thee fukk

Bruh calling a homosexual homo is not a slur. And disliking/not associating with gays is not a bad thing. In fact for most ppl it's natural.

In the workplace I understand what u mean tho. Lots of political correct ppl who looking to get u outtta there if u even dare call a fat woman fat.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Troll thread right? Lol

Anyway when I worked at best buy my department was not hr friendly at all. We would say fakkit all the time. Everyone was cool so no one ever go hr called on them. I would even call my Asian co worker ping or Kim Jong. In front of customers. :mjlol:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
What thee fukk

Bruh calling a homosexual homo is not a slur. And disliking/not associating with gays is not a bad thing. In fact for most ppl it's natural.

In the workplace I understand what u mean tho. Lots of political correct ppl who looking to get u outtta there if u even dare call a fat woman fat.
:snoop:

You missed the whole point. You can hate gays, you can hate/dislike any type of person, but at work you wanna keep it to yourself, else you risk termination. Its not even about being pc, youd actually most likely keep your job if you call someone fat, but if you make any sort of derogatory remark regarding race, religion, sexuality, nationality or disability, its discrimination. Federal law. Companies will send you out the door in a split second just to avoid those eeoc cases/suits. Also, homo isn't a slur? :laff:
I tell you what, when you're at work call a gay person a homo, then try to tell hr its not a slur when they hit you with the :camby: real quick

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
:snoop:

You missed the whole point. You can hate gays, you can hate/dislike any type of person, but at work you wanna keep it to yourself, else you risk termination. Its not even about being pc, youd actually most likely keep your job if you call someone fat, but if you make any sort of derogatory remark regarding race, religion, sexuality, nationality or disability, its discrimination. Federal law. Companies will send you out the door in a split second just to avoid those eeoc cases/suits. Also, homo isn't a slur? :laff:
I tell you what, when you're at work call a gay person a homo, then try to tell hr its not a slur when they hit you with the :camby: real quick
:ehh:

On the homo thing Ima try that not at work tho