Suspended without pay by HR for "homophobic like comments"

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
How am I wrong? They didn't even have valid proof. Why is her word taken over mine? Because I'm black. Not only is that improper investigation, it's also racism. Shut up white boy.

THIS. If they said some slick shyt about blacks HR would ask for proof. I'm on your side bruh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@CantStop is the woman white? :jbhmm:

If she is it's time to flip it and say she called you a ****** because you spilled some soda on her by accident, but before you could go to HR with your complaint she made up these claims :jbhmm:

Call the news station and cause enough of a problem that it's about them taking the word of a white woman over a young, intelligent brother who follows the NBA. :jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The coli already corrupted me with the work and pizza party combo but I wasn't expecting this. Next time they're gonna have a meeting and give you a special custom coke with the name Unemployed on it.

This thread actually makes me realize I made the right decision at work today. I call to order some food from the Mexican place next door. I get two tacos, chips, and drink since that's the special. I tell the girl on the phone a sprite for the drink. So then I send this girl to pick up the food since I can't leave myself. But I forgot to mention to her to bring me a sprite since they usually fill your drink up when you go and pick up. She brings me back a coke. I wasn't too happy about it. Asked our other co-worker if he wanted it and got myself a water, way more healthier. Especially since I was already pigging out on two tacos. That decision might've saved my life. Share a coke could've turned into share a cock. Crisis averted. :whew:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These same dudes calling me an idiot gonna be the same ones telling me to shout out the coli when I'm on TV for exposing a billion dollar company and their racist practices. I'm trying to fight for our rights and c00ns telling me to take my punishment and thank the massa for allowing 'po me to work at his fine establishment.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah say something really stupid that shouldn't have been said in the first place and almost get fired for it brehs :mjlol:
dont be a homophobe it'll make your life easier even if you despise it or not :mjcry: