Suspended without pay by HR for "homophobic like comments"

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Take the L this is the world we live in and corporate America...start your own business and you can say that all you want

Corporate America is political uptight and doesn't give you freedom...save your money get experience and then pave your own way

Good luck...take it as a life lesson

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coke has a gay agenda and I'm not gonna be their puppet. First you share a coke with Todd and then you share a bed with a Todd. :scust::dame:

The agenda isn't in the name on the bottle but what's in the coke's ingredients that is making brothers switch. You fell for it anyways.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
if that old lady had a problem with you saying that she shouldve told you now and then, not run to HR for that shyt

thats what happened to me at school and multiple jobs, if you got a problem with me or what i do, you tell me, you confront me, not do some snitch ass btch ass shyt make a niga lose employment

- blackierobinson
White people font operate like that. They'll act like nothing's wrong and then snitch in a heartbeat

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
lol OP bytchmade
worrying about a name on a bottle of fukking drink
that's what concerns you in your daily life? :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@CantStop signs those docs and he has a target on his back the size of cannon from his superiors. I'll go to the lawyers, regardless of if you did or didn't, you will get targeted and the fact that your Black, likely fired within six months. Take it from me, I been through it before. Even my girlfriend warned me after the fact. Write-ups for Blacks are basically a future hit. Don't see it any different. Contact a lawyer, talk about the stress, mental damage, racial element all because of a rumor, not a fact, a rumor. Do it now or you will be fired because of this mistake of communication.

While I think it stupid with what you said, white ppl say dumb shyt everyday b and no one even bothers. Don't listen to coli members, read in-between the lines. They said they would have fired you if they had proof. If you said you said it, your fired. Don't be a naive nikka with cacs. Don't be me breh. Please don't.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@CantStop, do you post on here at work? If so, if you get lawyers involve, you need to request that cook or Brooklynson take this thread down as it's documented admission and it can be used in court.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Some of these responses man.

Words for today:
Hostile work environment

Even if you were gay you can't run around at working saying homo, any more than being Black would give us a pass to run around saying ******.
Even if you and employee b are both gay and talking amongst one another and throwing gay or homo around if employee c- who wasn't part of the conversation- hears you and is offended and takes it to H R they are going to document and address it.
No one is going to risk a lawsuit and their employment /livelihood because you can't help from saying in appropriate things at work.
:francis:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Brehs tell me if I was wrong?!?!? So we had a team meeting and had a pizza party and essentially it was to discuss the next quarter and our objectives as a team and workforce and changes. Well we had coke bottles as well and it was the coke bottles with share a coke with (insert name) so I'm grabbing my coke and pizza and I'm at the end of the line and there's 3 cokes left and all of them had male names on it so I was like :dame: off the rip but I was thirsty so I grabbed one. Sat down to an older lady that I never really spoke to and I noticed hers had a female name on it so I asked her if she wanted to switch and she was like why? It's the same drink and my dumbass goes no homo but I can't drink this, it has Todd on it. By my surprise she agreed to switch and I thought nothing of it until I got a lync message from my care leader who's like my supervisor to meet with her. I thought it was a coaching session until I spotted HR and I was like :patrice:. I sit down and long story short HR asks me if I said "no homo" and I say of course not:jawalrus: and they said they have reason to believe I made those comments and that my workforce does not discriminate and my comments are grounds of termination but since they don't have proof, I would be awarded 1 strike and suspended 2 days without pay. :what:. Should I contact my local news stations and my lawyers brehs? @Malta @houston911 @ikbm @Broke Wave @tremonthustler1 @charmander

I don't know about the legal aspect. BUT let this be a lesson to you that you have NO FRIENDS at work. Cacs and other demons are constantly plotting to "OJ" a brother.

Going forward, don't say SHYT to anyone that you don't HAVE to talk to and don't socialize with those muhfuccas.

They have NO proof, YET they're punishing you and please don't ever visit the Coli from work on their network.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
to be honest there going let you go, most job that suspend you without pay normally just fire you