Suspended without pay by HR for "homophobic like comments"

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You're stupid for trusting anyone at work.

You got too comfortable, all those people do is snitch and talk about other people behind their back.

She's tryna get a come up, and she doesn't care if it means you getting fired.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they don't have any proof they em you're taking a week vacation WITH pay til they sort their shyt out.
Then demand an apology for daring to insinuate you're a homophobe :francis:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
As a grown ass man and not some person trying to be 'hip' I've near had to say the words 'no homo' :scust:

I say what I say and I mean what I mean....I'm a grown ass man :martin:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Coke has a gay agenda and I'm not gonna be their puppet. First you share a coke with Todd and then you share a bed with a Todd. :scust::dame:

But you still drank the pop tho :why:

So you still supported whatever agenda they have by consuming their product, like coke gives a fukk which bottle you drank.

Please tell me nikkas can't be this stupid :snoop:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This stories fake you morons.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs tell me if I was wrong?!?!? So we had a team meeting and had a pizza party and essentially it was to discuss the next quarter and our objectives as a team and workforce and changes. Well we had coke bottles as well and it was the coke bottles with share a coke with (insert name) so I'm grabbing my coke and pizza and I'm at the end of the line and there's 3 cokes left and all of them had male names on it so I was like :dame: off the rip but I was thirsty so I grabbed one. Sat down to an older lady that I never really spoke to and I noticed hers had a female name on it so I asked her if she wanted to switch and she was like why? It's the same drink and my dumbass goes no homo but I can't drink this, it has Todd on it. By my surprise she agreed to switch and I thought nothing of it until I got a lync message from my care leader who's like my supervisor to meet with her. I thought it was a coaching session until I spotted HR and I was like :patrice:. I sit down and long story short HR asks me if I said "no homo" and I say of course not:jawalrus: and they said they have reason to believe I made those comments and that my workforce does not discriminate and my comments are grounds of termination but since they don't have proof, I would be awarded 1 strike and suspended 2 days without pay. :what:. Should I contact my local news stations and my lawyers brehs? @Malta @houston911 @ikbm @Broke Wave @tremonthustler1 @charmander
Grow up and enjoy the loss of pay.