Suspended without pay by HR for "homophobic like comments"

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I asked. He got all these coli internet eeoc employment lawyers gassing him up.
If it's a right to work state they don't need proof. They can fire him cause they don t like the pants he wore monday.
:francis:

Exactly. I live in Texas, I could get fired today and they would not need to tell me a damn thing. Its unlikely but its legal

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Don't talk to Women at work casually unless it's small talk or business. No controversial topics. That will solve about 90% of your problems brehs. :francis:

Rule 1:

Don't talk about RELIGION or POLITICS

I don't care how offended u might be when ur coworker degrades PRESIDENT OBAMA.or wanna testify bout Jeeezus

U keep that shyt moving :ufdup:

There is a time and place for everything

Last edited:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Only think that can save your job and 401k is to prove to them you are not homophobic , or not the perpetrator . Best way to do that is become a victim, Go around trying to bump your harson on the senior executives and when somebody says "What are you doing".. you just say "Did you just call me a fakkit ?" Problem solved.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Only think that can save your job and 401k is to prove to them you are not homophobic , or not the perpetrator . Best way to do that is become a victim, Go around trying to bump your harson on the senior executives and when somebody says "What are you doing".. you just say "Did you just call me a fakkit ?" Problem solved.

LOL that is a sure fire way to get black balled though. Only use that as a last resort and I'd sooner pull the race card then I would the orientation one. :russ:

Daps
Coke is bad for you breh.. You wouldn't have had this problem if you drank water

Coke: "
43d04164312430b0752308b07fdeeecb.jpg
"

Daps
1. They admit to not having any proof yet they punish you anyway :mjpls:
2. You use street slang to an older lady like she would understand what the hell you're talking about.
3. You have a "care leader"? Where the hell do you work at breh:usure:

If it looks like :duck:
Reads like a :duck:
and feels like a :duck:

Then its probably a :duck:

No what happens is when you yourself tell so many :duck:

u start to beleive everything else is :duck:

but thaat just means youre:ufdup:a lying motherfucca.

Lemme tell you something about OP:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
:whoa: Breh fakkit and homo in this day and age is on par with saying ****** now. I have effectively purged "homo" and "fakkit" from my school and work vocab

That's real.

I take that shyt like 10 levels deep.

What kind of music do I listen to? Only 1 cat in my whole building knows my music tastes... and that's cause I heard him blasting Styles P through his headphones :mjlol: cleaning up everyone's offices after they had left :sadcam:

For everyone else that rides with me.... I keep the #5 & #6 radio station presets on classical and jazz and listen to that boring shyt the whole time. If they catch the other station presets "oh thats my girl" or "oh that was a few friends that had come over for the weekend and I volunteered to drive"

These dudes SLACKIN out here.

If I know I meet need to give people a ride from a happy hour or some shyt, I vacuum the fck out my car... no tobacco, no food, nothing around. MFers dont need to know that I have a cig occasionally or anything else ever. Topic about loud comes up at the office? "Haha tried it once. Got hungry and dont like it. Bring on some whiskey (or bourbon if talking to white people)"

They're not yourrrr friendssss maaayyynneee :wtb:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When that office Christmas Party come up, don't get caught slippin when ya Secret Santa gift is some wild pink bow tie

they gonna have the :mjpls: on you when you open that up