Suspended without pay by HR for "homophobic like comments"

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's real.

I take that shyt like 10 levels deep.

What kind of music do I listen to? Only 1 cat in my whole building knows my music tastes... and that's cause I heard him blasting Styles P through his headphones :mjlol: cleaning up everyone's offices after they had left :sadcam:

For everyone else that rides with me.... I keep the #5 & #6 radio station presets on classical and jazz and listen to that boring shyt the whole time. If they catch the other station presets "oh thats my girl" or "oh that was a few friends that had come over for the weekend and I volunteered to drive"

These dudes SLACKIN out here.

If I know I meet need to give people a ride from a happy hour or some shyt, I vacuum the fck out my car... no tobacco, no food, nothing around. MFers dont need to know that I have a cig occasionally or anything else ever. Topic about loud comes up at the office? "Haha tried it once. Got hungry and dont like it. Bring on some whiskey (or bourbon if talking to white people)"

They're not yourrrr friendssss maaayyynneee :wtb:

be fake for the white man's dollar brehs.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
When I was in high school, I worked at the grocery store stocking shelves. I rubbed people the wrong way. I worked with this 80-year-old and one day, neither of us locked the ladder when we were climbing to stock something. One of those dipshyts who works undercover in the store to see who is stealing saw us and wrote us up. I had to sign some shyt saying I did it and was getting a warning. I signed my signature "Your Gay". My supervisor noticed later and took it to HR. I got pulled in and was asked if I wrote "Your Gay". I told them it was forged because I knew the grammatically correct way of writing that was "You're Gay", so there's no way I signed that. Still got fired because they said I violated the discrimination policy.

:mjlol:
:mjlol:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
It's always a good idea to speak at work in the same manner that you post on the Coli.

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Damn...she switched drinks with you...probably called u a bytch ass in her mentals...and then proceeded to damn near get u fired...Gotta watch your toungue homie...but u gotta watch the cacs even closer...chick on some ill shyt:usure:

Don't be so happy(smilin and talkin) when offices provide food and drink(especially if a black man)...that's some slave master psychology they use in offices...trust me, I know this(keep it business at all times)
...they sit back and watch during these moments to see what makes u tic...real spill breh:martin:

Daps
I once refused to drink a coke with "Dad" written on it.

Things are going great with my girl but I'm not ready to be a dad :sadcam:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
All this over a can with a dudes name on it...how is that homo? :what:
th

Now if you was drinking out of some shyt like this then yeah....that's definitely a problem.:mjlol:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You must be young, immature, or stupid. Or all. What is the big deal with a name on a coke bottle? You drinking a damn soda. :what:You put this on yourself. Since everybody is on embrace the faq campaign, you can't say shyt at work. You can't say shyt period these days at work.

You might have a case since they said you have no proof. But I bet you don't wear camera glasses when sitting and talking to these cacs. I bet you have some fresh Jordan's though.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must be young, immature, or stupid. Or all. What is the big deal with a name on a coke bottle? You drinking a damn soda. :what:You put this on yourself. Since everybody is on embrace the faq campaign, you can't say shyt at work. You can't say shyt period these days at work.

You might have a case since they said you have no proof. But I bet you don't wear camera glasses when sitting and talking to these cacs. I bet you have some fresh Jordan's though.
nah got the Kobe 10s but what's your point b? I didn't feel comfortable drinking a coke with a males name on it and suddenly I'm immature because of my beliefs? Yet when a Muslim stewardess refused to serve alcohol to passengers because of her beliefs, she's a hero.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
nah got the Kobe 10s but what's your point b? I didn't feel comfortable drinking a coke with a males name on it and suddenly I'm immature because of my beliefs? Yet when a Muslim stewardess refused to serve alcohol to passengers because of her beliefs, she's a hero.
It's pretty immature imo my dude. If I'm thirsty I'm going to drink. It's not like it's two naked dudes having butt sex on the cover. But I'll let you cook.

You could've got some camera glasses instead of them Kobes. They are looking at a law suit for suspending you without true cause just hearsay. But you have no proof.

Muslim chick is an idiot. You don't take job if something against your beliefs that effects you from doing your job.

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
You kinda deserve it for even caring about what name is on the Coke bottle

you're just drinking Coke not sucking a dikk

the fact that you subconsciously equated to that means you def are a homophobe

that being said they shouldn't have suspended you without proof, so there'ss a lot of bias there
even so, you shouldnt have cared :manny:. if you're really that strong willed you wont turn gay over that.

tan900

Banned
Daps
Brehs tell me if I was wrong?!?!? So we had a team meeting and had a pizza party and essentially it was to discuss the next quarter and our objectives as a team and workforce and changes. Well we had coke bottles as well and it was the coke bottles with share a coke with (insert name) so I'm grabbing my coke and pizza and I'm at the end of the line and there's 3 cokes left and all of them had male names on it so I was like :dame: off the rip but I was thirsty so I grabbed one. Sat down to an older lady that I never really spoke to and I noticed hers had a female name on it so I asked her if she wanted to switch and she was like why? It's the same drink and my dumbass goes no homo but I can't drink this, it has Todd on it. By my surprise she agreed to switch and I thought nothing of it until I got a lync message from my care leader who's like my supervisor to meet with her. I thought it was a coaching session until I spotted HR and I was like :patrice:. I sit down and long story short HR asks me if I said "no homo" and I say of course not:jawalrus: and they said they have reason to believe I made those comments and that my workforce does not discriminate and my comments are grounds of termination but since they don't have proof, I would be awarded 1 strike and suspended 2 days without pay. :what:. Should I contact my local news stations and my lawyers brehs? @Malta @houston911 @ikbm @Broke Wave @tremonthustler1 @charmander

Damn that's some straight up BULLSHYT! breh. That's one of the main reasons why i created my own hustles. Fvck these jobs.