Supreme's Son: "No One Under 30 Can Name 3 Nas Songs, He Been Garbage Since 2001 & 50 Cent Is Top 5"

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
I get what he was trying to say most of the younger generation 25 and under don’t really care for nas

Daps
Can we stop pretending that GRODT isn't carrying 50's entire legacy/disco? Like, we know the context these young dudes is framing 50 is on that 1 album. They are not being influenced by or revisiting garbo shyt like Curtis, Animal Ambition, or Kanass Tapes. Literally no one gives a fukk about I'm the man(which was carried by chris brown) getting spins for a couple weeks a few years ago. The dishonesty and desperation from 50 dikk suckers is insane.
Breh, 50 mixtape catalogue alone can carry his legacy. No recent hits? Fine. You can take grodt out of the debate, and and put any g unit radio up until the 13th installment, or automatic gunfire, or 134 all stars, or gods plan, or 50 cent is the future, or guess who's back, or no mercy no fear, or war angel, or the big 10, or 5 murder by numbers, or the lost tape, or any other... Be our guest. I ain't gonna put Nas against 50, but pretend that his success/legacy was carried only by his debut album is plain stupid. I'm not the biggest Nas fan, buy I gotta reckon his impact and influence on the industry. You don't have to downplay 50 catalogue to do that.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Hov always uses gimmicks to sell.

"im gonna retire album"
co-albums with Beyonce, Timberlake, Beyonce
That Samsung shyt he did.
naming his album after the biggest movie of the year etc.

He also is able to stay relevant cuz he's married to the biggest pop star of all time..... He would've been Ludacris status if it wasnt for BEY' lol
HHID- self explanatory
Untitled- we saw the shirt on red carpet
SD- nas got a double album
Life is Good- he on the cover with Kelis dress
Nasir- riding Kanye wave

it’s called marketing. Anytime u sell a product that’s what u need to do.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
HHID- self explanatory
Untitled- we saw the shirt on red carpet
SD- nas got a double album
Life is Good- he on the cover with Kelis dress
Nasir- riding Kanye wave

it’s called marketing. Anytime u sell a product that’s what u need to do.

2017 riding Kanye wave? Kanye been washed for 5+ years before that.
nobody cares about Kelis
double albums are common

try again.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is supposed to be an indictment on the artist but its actually an indictment on the fans,so basically if you under 30 ur a moron is what he saying :yeshrug:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Can we stop pretending that GRODT isn't carrying 50's entire legacy/disco? Like, we know the context these young dudes is framing 50 is on that 1 album. They are not being influenced by or revisiting garbo shyt like Curtis, Animal Ambition, or Kanass Tapes. Literally no one gives a fukk about I'm the man(which was carried by chris brown) getting spins for a couple weeks a few years ago. The dishonesty and desperation from 50 dikk suckers is insane.
Said by a Ja Rule stan :dead:

The GRODT soundtrack and The Massacre has many classics songs and 50 has a legendary prolific mixtape catalog.

I’m The Man has 200M views :umad:

Ja doesn’t have a single album worth revisiting top to bottom only singles.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
50 only got big in 03, Nas been big since 96 so I would expect that, musically there not anywhere near the same level, and time will favour Nas when it’s all said and done.
They will both be largely forgotten in coming decades. That’s life.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have to understand the whole young generation grew up on 50 cent. Dude was a legend with his music and as theh got older he dominated TV.. Almost every new hardcore rapper says they looked up to 50.