Supreme's Son: "No One Under 30 Can Name 3 Nas Songs, He Been Garbage Since 2001 & 50 Cent Is Top 5"

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I’m talking about what the young nikkas and what the streets in the city fukking with and who the new artists in hip-hop claim as an influence.

That Lil Nas X the city ain’t jacking that lol. That’s for the Tik Tok and Nickolodeon type kid audience and LGBT.

The Jhene song is dope that’s a nice pocket for Nas at this point in his career.

And you posted no solo songs either. I’m the Man and Big Rich Town are solo songs.

Nas is more G.O.A.T. than 50 but 50 has more reverence with the new generation. :hubie:

50 only got big in 03, Nas been big since 96 so I would expect that, musically there not anywhere near the same level, and time will favour Nas when it’s all said and done.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
You said he did Joe Budden type podcast venues... which indicates thats about 200 people.

Here he is at DTE Energy in Michigan: Capacity: 16,000 last summer

Mary J. Blige and Nas bring Royalty Tour to DTE Energy Music Theatre

You are a clown :umad:
With Mary J. Blige

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You said he did Joe Budden type podcast venues... which indicates thats about 200 people.

Here he is at DTE Energy in Michigan: Capacity: 16,000 last summer

Mary J. Blige and Nas bring Royalty Tour to DTE Energy Music Theatre

You are a clown :umad:
That shyt was all Mary J. I said by himself as the headliner. DTE is a outdoor venue lol that show was probably half that. Big stars is not performing there in Detroit.

nas performed at the Fillmore

joe Budden sold out the Fillmore

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
a 32 year old who can’t name 4 nas songs. Thanks you opinion on anything hip hop related is invalid
Off the top of my head I can only name 4..If I sit and think I might be able to name more

Everybody didn't grow up listening to nas, back then.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
That shyt was all Mary J. I said by himself as the headliner. DTE is a outdoor venue lol that show was probably half that. Big stars is not performing there in Detroit.

nas performed at the Fillmore

joe Budden sold out the Fillmore

CO-HEADLINERS.. :umad:
mary-j-blige-live-2019-dte.png

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Whoever Preme son was talking to is a bozo.

Just because 50 had GRODT doesn’t mean he had more hits than Ja.

I’m glad some younger dudes is giving Ja his props tho.

The tide is slowly turning for Ja but the nikka keep puttin his own foot in his mouth sometimes.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’m talking about solo album. Jay last solo album was 4:44. 4:44 was critically acclaimed and commercially successful.

I’m a Jay fan. I didn’t even listen to The Carters have not interest in hearing it.
I mean we all saw how Nas got fukked over by Kanye for NASIR, and before that he had Life Is Good. Which was fire and people fukked wit it. It did like 450k sales wise and did critically well too. Which is good in this climate. Jay is probably the most popular rapper in the world aside from Drake and Eminem. But I’m talkin bout the streets. Be real fam. Alotta nikkas ur age ain’t fukkin wit neither one of these nikkas like that. And that’s a fact. I’ve had to spit Jay rhymes for nikkas too many times for u to tell me different.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He might be right for non east coast dudes

You got to think that soulja boy is about to be 30 and when he was out those people 30 and under were kids and didn't listen to nas at all

I'm 32 and can only name like 4 songs, I won't call him garbage though
You're a 32 year old hip hop fan that knows four nas songs? Says more about you than anything else friend.