Supreme's Son: "No One Under 30 Can Name 3 Nas Songs, He Been Garbage Since 2001 & 50 Cent Is Top 5"

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I fukk with Nas heavy, but his catalog since 01 has been lackluster, let’s be real.

But this nikka is trippin. How are you gonna call Nas trash when you’ve never listened to him?
Since 04 I think would be more proper. God's Son and Lost Tapes OG are very good and classic albums

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Is this the son of Supreme that was beefing with 50? If so, I don't care if 50 was the greatest of all time, I'm callin him trash whenever he gets brought up. I would never show a nikka love that's actively beefing with my pops.
Cats raised on the internet

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
You're a 32 year old hip hop fan that knows four nas songs? Says more about you than anything else friend.
Off the top of my head I can name 4 , if I sit and think I can name more

I don't listen to nas and couldn't tell you the last time I heard a song by him

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, a lot of under 25 year olds can't even name you 3 Prince or Bob Marley songs, lol. He should have said 25.

A lot of 40 and unders can't name you 3 Run-DMC/Rakim/Kane songs off top. People usually rock with who is current in their generation, there's nothing really wrong with that...but the "he's been garbage" disrespectful talk may warrant him getting a wedgie. I'm not the hugest fan of Nas's post-Stillmatic catalog either, and I'm a super stan, but no need to be disrespectful. He's corny, his own father is a Nas stan, lol

Last edited:
Daps
I’ll end this for you real quick with stats from the last year and not some bums you know

50 Cent did 1.1 Billion streams on Youtube in the last 12 months
y9qEG5R.jpg

Nas did 240 million
xOfKzak.jpg

Spotify & Apple Music same shyt

so tell me how he has more buzz than 50 musically
nikkas hating from inside their bubbles, pretending that the real world is just their sour point o view, lol.

50 top 5 of the 00's

:ahh:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
....meh, it's not really something to get worked up over. There are 50 year olds who probably can't name you 3 Miles Davis songs:yeshrug: That speaks more about them than it does the artist.:beli:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because somebody said something am I suppose to now rank 50 above Nas?
Exactly, lol. Sometimes we give light to people whose opinions literally mean less than nothing. Why should anyone care what Supreme's son thinks about MC's? I would blame it on quarantine boredom but I can't because it happens even when people aren't bored, random nobodies opinions get platforms. "Peter Rosenberg says Redman isn't Top 20" or sumn, :mjlol:, and?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and JAY Z stays relevant by attaching himself with BEYONCE, and in years past Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Linkin Park

:gucci:

To be fair,

Justin Timberlake featured Jay Z on "Suit & Tie", performed it on the Grammys and late night talk shows. It was also Justin's big comeback single. This was all before they did a joint tour or MCHG even happened.

Beyonce and Jay Z attached themselves to each other. Beyonce and Jay Z went on vacation together in Summer '02 and have been connected since. Her solo career was jumpstarted off two Jay features ("Bonnie & Clyde" for Jay's album and "Crazy In Love" for her album).

Kanye had hit songs as producer until Jay. His first big feature as a rapper was on a Jay album.

The Linkin Park thing didn't help Jay one way or another. Forgettable match up album.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Can we stop pretending that GRODT isn't carrying 50's entire legacy/disco? Like, we know the context these young dudes is framing 50 is on that 1 album. They are not being influenced by or revisiting garbo shyt like Curtis, Animal Ambition, or Kanass Tapes. Literally no one gives a fukk about I'm the man(which was carried by chris brown) getting spins for a couple weeks a few years ago. The dishonesty and desperation from 50 dikk suckers is insane.