Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Write a business plan amd follow through with it and you won't be as angry. You exerting energy in the wrong direction champ. If you want to learn how to get paid for social media marketing you should want to be my friend instead of my enemy :mjlol:

This dude is a cornball. He can't defend his racist rhetoric, so he resorts to corny deflection. He needs to just admit that he's Asian and apologize. I'd at least have a small amount of respect for him if he did that. But Kim Jung Flun just refuses to budge.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I don't know why you tagged me, but from what I have seen, he seems like a solid poster from the Bay, even though we may disagree on things sometimes. He does go pretty hard for Asians.

Maybe because he is a racist Asian poster that's posing as a Black Man? Could that have anything to do with it?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't know why you tagged me, but from what I have seen, he seems like a solid poster from the Bay, even though we may disagree on things sometimes. He does go pretty hard for Asians.
They want me to hate Asians because they do. This is a thread full of hate and you're about to see what happens in a thread when a mob is angry and you don't join them. They're going to attack you like they attack me for not hating Asians.

Don't believe me just watch the anger levels in this thread towards anyone that doesn't join this mob of hate.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
They want me to hate Asians because they do. This is a thread full of hate and you're about to see what happens in a thread when a mob is angry and you don't join them. They're going to attack you like they attack me for not hating Asians.

Don't believe me just watch the anger levels in this thread towards anyone that doesn't join this mob of hate.
You saw my posts in the other thread. I don't hate Asians in general, but I don't trust FOB Chinese and will never cape for them. Partially from personal dealings, renewed by this whole corona bullshyt. This board does love a pile-on though. That much I have learned.

However, I did see some pretty damning stuff from you in some of these threads posted.:francis:
People change though. I usually give folks the benefit of the doubt.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

No no no, bytch. No one is addressing you because we hate Asians. We are calling you out because you refuse to acknowledge the racism that Asians display toward Blacks. You defend Asians when they are wrongly racist towards us.
:francis:

Somebody get this boy the fukk outta here, please. He has me blocked because he knows that he CAN NOT fukk with me in discourse, and he's been exposed numerous times. Tell him to stop posting. He's done.

The thread did it's job. I've said what needs to be said. No need for me to respond to him anymore. I don't want to beat a dead horse. Yall brehs feel free to continue exposing him and calling him out if you want, though. I'll happily participate in his roast.
:blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
You saw my posts in the other thread. I don't hate Asians in general, but I don't trust FOB Chinese and will never cape for them. Partially from personal dealings, renewed by this whole corona bullshyt. This board does love a pile-on though. That much I have learned.

However, I did see some pretty damning stuff from you in some of these threads posted.:francis:
This nikka got offended being called a chink and goes around calling people spics and baboons
while spewing his dumb we are the world quotes and trying to cover up his posts
he is a highly deceptive and hypocritical poster

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The problem is....this bytch @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman has the audacity to have a +5,000 rep. After yall neg me for at least attempting to call out this racist ass Asian, yall need to pull the Amtrak up to his shyt.
:mjgrin:
It actually was negative one night for a hot second when there was unlimited reps. But he went and cried to the staff

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lze4jb9.jpg

zwxRRjf.png

Xu9g8WD.png

:francis:
Peep who vouch for dude and Dap his post
All cacs, c00ns and non Blacks

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I don't know what you saw because I have a gang of posters on ignore but it's probably some bullshyt they doctored up.

Ask yourself why are these people in here so angry and what did I do recently to set them off? I've only been calling out racist cacs and they want me stoned for it.