Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't know what he did to you, or why you're mad. All I know is when I come into an exposal thread, I sure as fukk better see something exposed (:dame:)
I have whoever started this thread on ignore so he must be mad. I wouldn't have even seen this thread if @Squirrel didn't @ me. Look at how many threads have been started on here about me when all I've done is rep my team and call out racist cacs for their bullshyt...I'm public enemy number 1 for telling the truth about racist cacs :mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
He CAN NOT fukk with me in a debate. He doesn't even want that smoke. Trust me. I tried to have civilized discourse with that bytch a while ago. He's scared. A debate would expose him even more. Trust me. HE IS NOT READY. If he is thinks that he is, tell him to pull up.
:pachaha:

nikka, I don't know you from Jack.

But based off the OP, your debating skills ain't where you think they are.

I can't prove it right now, but

:dahell:

The fukk?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Logic is absent wherever hate is present. Plenty hate in this thread so don't expect much logic. Sit back and watch folk try to explain how I constantly prove I'm black with real time evidence yet the only receipts they can provide that I'm not is a rumor that a person with a WOAT banner under their name started along with a fake IG account he created....and he no longer posts on here.

So he's a darker skinned Asian....
:unimpressed:

Ever heard of Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia or India? fukk outta here. No sympathy from me. Ole "We are the world, except you Black baboons".

:pacspit::camby:

Go back to r/aznidentity
That's your spot, right?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
MUFUCCAZ STILL TAKE REP AND DAP COUNT SERIOUS ON THIS SITE AFTER ALL THE PEDOS AND RACISTS WERE EXPOSED WIT HUGE REP/DAP COUNTS?

I SWEAR U FOOLS NEVER LEARN

IF U ARE POPULAR WIT THE GENERAL CONSENSUS ON A MESSAGE BOARD (BREEDING GROUND FOR NERDS, SQUARES. AND SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED OUTCASTS) THEN U ARE MOST LIKELY A WEIRDO

THERE ARE CERTAIN PLACES U GO IN LIFE WHERE ITS BEST NOT TO FIT IN
This is true af @Sccit

Reality checks for a lot of these posters.
tenor.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
im like 98% they won’t happen either..
Cacs will never pay up
Picture Americans voting for a candidate that promised to specifically give black folk billions of dollars. Bernie just wanted to give everyone free healthcare and college tuition and he was too radical to even get the black vote over Biden :russ:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
nikka, I don't know you from Jack.

But based off the OP, your debating skills ain't where you think they are.

:dahell:

The fukk?

You don't gotta know me, nikka. IM TELLING YOU. You simple minded fool. You don't want to engage in a debate with me, neither. Go defend racist Asians on another thread. I'd be the first to accredit you, if I felt like you were even capable of debating me. C00n ass nikka.
:stopitslime:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:camby:

Sensitive? Breh, he's been using racial slurs and shyt posting about Black people on this forum for the longest. WHILE DEFENDING RACIST ASIANS. My suspicion of him posting on r/aznidentity is just that, a suspicion. He possesses the very characteristics of their typical posters. I've read a lot of that subreddit for intel purposes and shyts/giggles.

Don't be surprised if this very thread pops up on that very subreddit. If you don't believe that they don't have lurkers on this very site, you'd be extremely naive.
Ok

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Judge me by my enemies. Look around at the mufukkas that can't stand me and ain't nan one of em solid or righteous. Real nikkas on here fukk with me :manny:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Picture Americans voting for a candidate that promised to specifically give black folk billions of dollars. Bernie just wanted to give everyone free healthcare and college tuition and he was too radical to even get the black vote over Biden :russ:

Notice the deflection.
:mjlol:

This thread is about you being a racist ass, bat grilling Asian.
:gucci:

The fukk are you mentioning reparations, Bernie Sanders, and Joe Biden for?
:mjtf: