Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Daps
Yup. Also went from calling nikkas baboons to fighting for reparations
:russ::dead:
If he's this deceptive on the Coli, imagine him in real life?
He will be one of those friends that talk shyt behind your back with witnesses and receipts, approach him, and he'll act like it's the first he's heard it :dead:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So much hate in here :mjlol: I honestly can't think of a poster I'd give as much energy as you haters give me. Calling out racist cacs will have them throwing stones at you :manny:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Lze4jb9.jpg

zwxRRjf.png

Xu9g8WD.png

:francis:

Well, well, well...
:mjgrin:

Thanks to the help of this brother, this thread is exposing him more than i'd expected.
:sas2:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
So much hate in here :mjlol: I honestly can't think of a poster I'd give as much energy as you haters give me. Calling out racist cacs will have them throwing stones at you :manny:

The problem is that you refuse to "call out" your own people, also known as Asians. That, you have yet to do. You justify Asian's racism towards Blacks. That's the issue, bytch.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I have been writing about him for years.

he even got banned for 6 months for his racist comments, but somehow got to come back.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/blackthoughts-aka-goatsquadspokesman-has-been-finally-banned.746446/

3 biggest racists that have been exposed on here are Asian, and CAC's. @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman @Illeye buckmatic @god shamgod

:scust:Not sure why they still on here
Write a business plan and follow through with it and you won't be as angry. You exerting energy in the wrong direction champ. If you want to learn how to get paid for social media marketing you should want to be my friend instead of my enemy :mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yeah he completely absolves them and redirects to the white man

All he knows of black history is "the chinaman didnt make me [do something]" quotes

Gave him the benefit of the doubt at first, but the way he posts gives it away