Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
We on quarantine with no sports breh. Netflix, p*ssy, weed, and the ps4 can only hold a nikka down for so long
:wow:

Besides all you have to do is type blackthoughts in the search bar and all types of shyt pops up

Agreed
But 'exposals' should be reserved for shyt like JadeB and his cultured fakkit friends. This thread is just breh speculating and throwing shyt till something sticks

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
THE GENERAL CONSENSUS ON A MESSAGE BOARD (BREEDING GROUND FOR NERDS, SQUARES. AND SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED OUTCASTS) THEN U ARE MOST LIKELY A WEIRDO
I will never understand this. you are here too.

if people that post on messageboards are lames and square, while you yourself are on it, what does that say.

no nikka, you can have swag and get bytches and post on here, don't project yourself onto me. fukk out of here with that shyt, I just like the format more than I do fb, there's nothing deeper than that.

reddit is top 3 sites on the planet, that means well over 10s of millions use it. humans use social media now, its no longer a nerd thing, its a norm in most humans lives. people just dont share what boards they go on because they want to stay anon. rightfully so.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lze4jb9.jpg

zwxRRjf.png

Xu9g8WD.png

:francis:
Oh shyt :ohhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hold up - first line he says “you called me a ch*nk, I called you a sp*c, fair exchange. So he’s admitting to being Chinese. And Why would a person get offended about someone else’s race, if their not that race.

then he turns around and says that he never used the word “baboon” and it’s clear that he did. Never had a black Person call another person that derogatory of a name in my life. Nahhhhh.. that’s fukked up.

Daps
Hold up - first line he says “you called me a ch*nk, I called you a sp*c, fair exchange. So he’s admitting to being Chinese.

then he turns around and says that he never used the word “baboon” and it’s clear that he did. Nahhhhh.. that’s fukked up.
that's what I'm saying

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The energy and effort some of you put into this online shyt :picard:

This place becomes more and more like Twitter everyday :francis:
They get hypnotized by hate like Boosie say. Hate is a mufukka....you got a dude in here bragging about the fact that he's been posting about me for years. Imagine the things he could've accomplished if he devoted that much energy towards entrepreneurship.

I can't fathom being that emotionally invested in a poster on a forum.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You can use anybody's Instagram and say it's you. And Coli nikkas get too personal to be throwing around social media.
That’s true but nikkas been exposed doing that too. I remember some nikka got exposed for that stealing a pic off IG in the men’s pic thread
:mjlol:

People done met me from here so they can vouch for the pics I posted

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Half the folk in here dripping with anger because I have them on ignore....if they hate me so much why not do the same?

Hate don't work that way is why they can't put me on ignore :coffee: