Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Daps
It actually was negative one night for a hot second when there was unlimited reps. But he went and cried to the staff
This nikka has become our coli historian at this point with the receipts and past events
I would give more reps if I could for helping turn this into a real exposal thread
No no no, bytch. No one is addressing you because we hate Asians. We are calling you out because you refuse to acknowledge the racism that Asians display toward Blacks. You defend Asians when they are wrongly racist towards us.
:francis:

Somebody get this boy the fukk outta here, please. He has me blocked because he knows that he CAN NOT fukk with me in discourse, and he's been exposed numerous times. Tell him to stop posting. He's done.

The thread did it's job. I've said my what needs to be said. No need for me to respond to him anymore. I don't want to beat a dead horse. Yall brehs feel free to continue exposing him and calling him out if you want, though. I'll happily participate in his roast.
:blessed:
What he's going to do is, hope this blows over like his last debacle here as blackthoughts
Every time he comes with his caping bullshyt, I'm citing the receipts in this thread

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: He been exposed. Everyone knows he a wannabe Asian.

:mjlol:Real nikkas don't say shyt like, "ask me a question about Oakland and I'll answer it" when asked whether or not they are black.

:mjlol: Blacks are Where's Waldo in the bay. As soon as he said he was from there I knew he was fraudulent.

:mjlol:Also his rep was negative 10,000, but the owner of the coli (no cap) came in and saved him and gave him the rep you see now. Nobody likes that nikka.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This nikka has become our coli historian at this point with the receipts and past events
I would give more reps if I could for helping turn this into a real exposal thread

What he's going to do is, hope this blows over like his last debacle here as blackthoughts
Every time he comes with his caping bullshyt, I'm citing the receipts in this thread

Yessir. We will not forget this shyt. There's no returning from this. He's done.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

I always had a good memory for some unimportant shyt
:heh:

Those algebra equations tho :mjcry:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:mjlol: He been exposed. Everyone knows he a wannabe Asian.

:mjlol:Real nikkas don't say shyt like, "ask me a question about Oakland and I'll answer it" when asked whether or not they are black.

:mjlol: Blacks are Where's Waldo in the bay. As soon as he said he was from there I knew he was fraudulent.

:mjlol:Also his rep was negative 10,000, but the owner of the coli (no cap) came in and saved him and gave him the rep you see now. Nobody likes that nikka.

How the fukk was he able to pull something like this off? That's how we know he's a bytch ass fraud.
:ohhh:

I might cry to the owner and see if he can give me a "Poster of the Year" banner, +99,999 rep, and $1 Billion in Coli Cash. I'll even donate real life currency to the website. HEY THECOLI OWNER AND MODS, IF YOU SEE THIS, HOOK ME UP, AND I'LL HOOK YOU UP.
:mjgrin:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The energy and effort some of you put into this online shyt :picard:

This place becomes more and more like Twitter everyday :francis:
We on quarantine with no sports breh. Netflix, p*ssy, weed, and the ps4 can only hold a nikka down for so long
:wow:

Besides all you have to do is type blackthoughts in the search bar and all types of shyt pops up

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
full
Raw.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That’s the most anti black shyt I’ve ever heard. :hhh:
Me telling folk that they should vote for Democrats to get Trump and the racist Republicans out of office and don't abstain from voting for their best interests until they're promised reparations is the most anti-black shyt you've heard?

Which part do you disagree with? And you coo with letting Trump get another term just to prove your point?

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Me telling folk that they should vote for Democrats to get Trump and the racist Republicans out of office and don't abstain from voting for their best interests until they're promised reparations is the most anti-black shyt you've heard?

Which part do you disagree with? And you coo with letting Trump get another term just to prove your point?
I’m just trolling breh.
You have my vote to stay. :yeshrug:

But we as Chinese men need to understand why reparations is important to the African community.