Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I said you're an idiot if you refuse to vote until a candidate promises you reparations because you're ensuring Trump and the Republicans stay in power and I stand on that and I'm not budging.

If you coo with racist Republicans staying in power fukk you regardless of who you are :coffee:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This calling people out of their race shyt has to stop just because you disagree with their opinions.

Shyt is corny.

I was "exposed" as a cac yesterday. Goat Squad a chink today.

Y'all nikkas need better debating skills.

He CAN NOT fukk with me in a debate. He doesn't even want that smoke. Trust me. I tried to have civilized discourse with that bytch a while ago. He's scared. A debate would expose him even more. Trust me. HE IS NOT READY. If he is thinks that he is, tell him to pull up.
:pachaha:

Daps
He CAN NOT fukk with me in a debate. He doesn't even want that smoke. Trust me. I tried to have civilized discourse with that bytch a while ago. He's scared. A debate would expose him even more. Trust me. HE IS NOT READY. If he is thinks that he is, tell him to pull up.
:pachaha:
I told him I would expose him via his old posts from those threads whenever he comes in with that we are the world bullshyt and he put me on ignore :pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How can you say you can’t prove it then name a random subreddit and says he posts there with zero evidence?!

This should be bushed :hhh:
Logic is absent wherever hate is present. Plenty hate in this thread so don't expect much logic. Sit back and watch folk try to explain how I constantly prove I'm black with real time evidence yet the only receipts they can provide that I'm not is a rumor that a person with a WOAT banner under their name started along with a fake IG account he created....and he no longer posts on here.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I said you're an idiot if you refuse to vote until a candidate promises you reparations because you're ensuring Trump and the Republicans stay in power and I stand on that and I'm not budging.

If you coo with racist Republicans staying in power fukk you regardless of who you are :coffee:

But you're an Asian that's racist to Blacks yourself.
:mindblown:

Boy ole boy, this Chinaman is a clown.
:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Im so tired of nikkas :cape:of suspect ass posters on some "oh bububu- he aight wit ME!"

Ask yourself why so many posters have NEVER gotten accused of being a cac and certain posters ALWAYS do. That doesn't strike any of yall as odd?:jbhmm:

Exactly. nikkas might throw out the “cac” shyt for fun during disagreements but there’s only a few posters are consistently being called out for lying about their race.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MUFUCCAZ STILL TAKE REP AND DAP COUNT SERIOUS ON THIS SITE AFTER ALL THE PEDOS AND RACISTS WERE EXPOSED WIT HUGE REP/DAP COUNTS?

I SWEAR U FOOLS NEVER LEARN

IF U ARE POPULAR WIT THE GENERAL CONSENSUS ON A MESSAGE BOARD (BREEDING GROUND FOR NERDS, SQUARES. AND SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED OUTCASTS) THEN U ARE MOST LIKELY A WEIRDO

THERE ARE CERTAIN PLACES U GO IN LIFE WHERE ITS BEST NOT TO FIT IN

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I'm in for this.

NEVER understood how The Militant Coli let a self-admitted Asian bay area dude use the N-word with 0 consequence.

Not only does this prove that being a fan of a popular/successful sports team holds more weight than race to most black posters here... it proves that most black posters here aren't that 'black' after all (and I mean mindset wise).

Ever since KD left dude's been posting about how to get women.

Uhm, what?

:mjtf: