Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yes I am slim petite thx for asking and ummmm, I don’t know where I ever would get a crazy idea like that
:comeon:
:gucci: Where the fukk is the Asian worship, If anything I am saying that we should have the same loyalty to our own like how Asians do to their own.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Check out my post on the queens jogger case where they pinned a murder on who I think is an innocent person because of some racist cop. The shooting of any innocent human being by police or others is never justified. The case itself was not going to amount to a jail time which by has nothing to do with what I and most believed to be a heinous and racist crime. You're just taking what I say out of context like I said. You're portraying me as something I'm not.
I could give a fuk what you think or say chinaboy- I’m just here posting facts. I don’t align or find acceptance from your community; I’m
Not on an Asian discussion board trying to intrude or tell Asian people how or what to
think - I’m black first and you violated. Y’all always think that you can come in black racially dominated spaces and conversations trying to hide your prejudice ways and voices to our situations. Because you know damn well if you get caught lacking in black neighborhoods in Queens, NY the same place where I’m from, talking like you do in here- it would be onsight, lifted off your feet offline and smashed in your face for all this ideology that you express online. You can’t do that- so you run on message boards. You stay in your little Asian enclaves - let me guess, you lived in Flushing, Kew Gardens or Fresh Meadows
:stopitslime::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The deflecting and cognitive dissonance going on among the asian invasion and their c00nstituents right now :palm:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So @Nicole0416 still juelzing about her manz @thekingsmen defending Dylan Roof?

I need to see the energy.
Bytch your whole backyard is full of racial antagonist behavior, trying to talk like your history is clean - you can’t say or speak on shyt. fuk out of my face. You have zero credibility to speak or a platform to speak from. That’s why no one is paying attention to you now. No one gives a fuk about what you think or what you need to see
:mjlol::mjlol:

I see you managed to make time though. Thought your time was “precious” -this dog is hit ^^^
:sas2::leostare:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Bytch your whole backyard is full of racial antagonist behavior, trying to talk like your history is clean - you can’t say or speak on shyt. fuk out of my face. You have zero credibility to speak or a platform to speak from. That’s why no one is paying attention to you now. No one gives a fuk about what you think or what you need to see
:mjlol::mjlol:

I see you managed to make time though. Thought your time was “precious” -this dog is hit ^^^
:sas2::leostare:

So thats your opinion now about your boy @thekingsmen ? :dead:

Aight, JuelzCole, keep on keeping on. :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Only young heads dont know what a nicca tamer is.

My pops used that term before a few times when referencing street cats in the hood.
same with "monkey" terms to. Im not old nikka im a younger nikka.

But I have heard nikkas use monkey to insult someone.

@Armchair Militant is right in a way, idk why mfs are fooling themselves into thinking nikkas dont use terms like this

but alot of the people on this site are overcompensators so.:yeshrug:

Daps
same with "monkey" terms to. Im not old nikka im a younger nikka.

But I have heard nikkas use monkey to insult someone.

@Armchair Militant is right in a way, idk why mfs are fooling themselves into thinking nikkas dont use terms like this

but alot of the people on this site are overcompensators so.:yeshrug:
I never heard a black person use the word "nikka tamer" in my life
According to other posters who googled, it is a racist term
The only person who would use a racist term against black people is a c00n or a racist non-black person

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I never heard a black person use the word "nikka tamer" in my life
According to other posters who googled, it is a racist term
The only person who would use a racist term against black people is a c00n or a racist non-black person
Just cause you never heard someone use it doesnt mean that all ADOS/African americans dont use it. You also have to factor in regional slang, and the likelihood of it being a Bay area thing.

Plus aint you Jamaican American? your experiences on black(ados) americans using it is prolly more limited than @FeloniousMonk and I who are ADOS and have family members that have said crazy shyt like Monkey/nikka tamer/nikka killer etc.

Daps
Just cause you never heard someone use it doesnt mean that all ADOS/African americans dont use it. You also have to factor in regional slang, and the likelihood of it being a Bay area thing.

Plus aint you Jamaican American? your experiences on black(ados) americans using it is prolly more limited than @FeloniousMonk and I who are ADOS and have family members that have said crazy shyt like Monkey/nikka tamer/nikka killer etc.
it's a racist term point blank period
the fact you are in here on this obtuse shyt is :mjpls:
this site is going down with all the c00ns, non-black infiltrators, and dumbass posters who play the obtuse game and don't seem to give a fukk