Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@thekingsmen did claim Michael Brown's death was some kind of Mason conspiracy. He also claimed Trayvon Martin's father sacrificed him for the masons as well. He called "Hands up, don't shoot" a masonic ritual too.

It's all making sense now...

tmartin.jpg

O2mi5MO.png

19172tracymartin2.jpg

19172tracymartin1.jpg

Tracymartinmasonicthugs.jpg

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
@thekingsmen did claim Michael Brown's death was some kind of Mason conspiracy. He also claimed Trayvon Martin's father sacrificed him for the masons as well. He called "Hands up, don't shoot" a masonic ritual too.
Thekingsman been pushing subtle alt right talking points for a minute now. I don't see how members let these cacs slide.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yet you claim to be black and would sell out your whole race for that Asian acceptance
:francis:
:mjgrin: Where?

You need some nice dikk you crazy ass women and you in NY :patrice:

I feel like you a slim petite woman too, right down my ally

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But he fails to point out what an actual nonblack Chinese poster had to say about Trayvon’s case -

@chineebai what’s the context behind this you coward racist Chinese b*stard?? @LeVraiPapi @Armchair Militant - where you at when this was said from the fried rice faction??^^^^. The shooting of an unarmed teenager by an armed white adult was weak and justifiable.

And this ccp a$$hole doubles down on it, unchecked being condescending just like the cacs he emulates.

Check out my post on the queens jogger case where they pinned a murder on who I think is an innocent person because of some racist cop. The shooting of any innocent human being by police or others is never justified. The case itself was not going to amount to a jail time which by has nothing to do with what I and most believed to be a heinous and racist crime. You're just taking what I say out of context like I said. You're portraying me as something I'm not.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjgrin: Where?

You need some nice dikk you crazy ass women and you in NY :patrice:

I feel like you a slim petite woman too, right down my ally
Yes I am slim petite thx for asking and ummmm, I don’t know where I ever would get a crazy idea like that
:comeon:
B fukking S, I am different than most black folks due to circumstances however I never felt attacked for feeling different to the point I would bashing own blackness.

Blacks biggest problem is the lack of dignity and the belief of racial and self dignity/sellfworth.

Until we develop those critical thought processes, we will be perpetually fukked.

No white or Asian financial elite would dare speak out against their own people like this.

However blacks are different

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thekingsman been pushing subtle alt right talking points for a minute now. I don't see how members let these cacs slide.

:mjlol:

@me next time. Don't speak about shyt you assume. We already got you on defending Chrissy Tiegan on disrespecting that young black girl and Robert Byrd the former KKK being a hero.

:camby: