Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Bollywood is Indian and there's more than one ethnicity in the Black race.

Y'all brehs gotta stop coming at me with retarded statements. It's embarassing :heh:

Yeah...um...I was referring to you as being of Indian descent. Not only are you not ADOS/FBA, but you're also an idiot that lacks proper reading comprehension.
:gucci:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He said he couldn't see what you posted yet in those DM's he named dropped you because you outed him :mjlol:

Dude's a liar & a cornball lol

:feedme:
If you find the time, would you care to post those DM's? You know, for the mission? It'll be for a great cause.
:mjgrin:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
That's how the crowd operates. If you not with them with their bullshyt covered pitchforks they gon be at your neck too. I can't even see who you're replying to because I have them on ignore but I know how a crowd of hate operates....they all the same. If you use logic they'll crucify you.

You got mufukkas that 5 starred this thread when the OP has kicked nothing but bullshyt.

How do you know what I stated in this thread is "nothing by bullshyt", but you claim that you have me on ignore and that you can not see my posts? You're so stupid and pathetic, that you can't even continue to lie properly.
:mjlol:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Nah. Hand pics been the standard here for everyone else. If mufukkas don't believe my black hand is mine why would they believe my face is mine?

See how logic works? I'm supposed to jump through hoops to prove my blackness yet a mufukka can tell you he thinks a poster on reddit is me without any prood and y'all believe that shyt because you want to believe it and no one cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining.

If you have me blocked, how can you even see that I exposed you from Reddit? Again, you're too stupid to keep your lies straight.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
nikka I get money, fukk you taking about. It’s nikkas in here who actually got some shyt going on besides positing on the internet dummy. You think nikkas link up to talk about the site or some shyt smh. You sound lame ass fukk

Next time I’m in Philly I’ll pm you to see if you wanna get some shyt off ya chest since you probably never be out of town you sidekick ass nikka. Let that man defend himself.

Some of these posters are too stupid and ignorant to even consider the fact that many of us are on this platform for not only entertainment, but to also to build and network with other successful or like-minded Black Men. That broke ass bytch won't pull up. He can't leave his mother's basement without permission, anyway. Don't bother PM-ing him. @M.DOT would be too p*ssy to meet and pop that slick shyt, or the bum wouldn't have a means of transportation to actually reach the destination.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
nikka I get money, fukk you taking about. It’s nikkas in here who actually got some shyt going on besides positing on the internet dummy. You think nikkas link up to talk about the site or some shyt smh. You sound lame ass fukk

Next time I’m in Philly I’ll pm you to see if you wanna get some shyt off ya chest since you probably never be out of town you sidekick ass nikka. Let that man defend himself.

Your username is getting me hungry:francis:

Thank god tomorrow is cheat day tho:takedat:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
There's photos of him calling black people "baboons" and this whole nikka tamer/chaser debacle. And no I don't care if Ali called Frazier a gorilla & that you can find some D-level rapper using "nikka tamer" in one song from 30 years ago. That shyt is disgusting.

And I don't understand why would he get so offended by the slur "chink" ?

You call a black man a "chink", the reaction is :dwillhuh:, not:pacspit:.

But they say he has provided hand pics on cue. It's definitely a weird situation all around.

I can literally go and ask my neighbor to take a picture of his hand and write some shyt on the paper right this moment. I'd just make up some shytty excuse of why I wanted a picture of his hand, or he probably wouldn't even give fukk what the reasoning behind it was. It'd be even easier if this clown has a roommate and plenty Black/Indian coworkers. This is actually one of the easiest forms of verification to falsify. How do we not know that this isn't an Indian person's hand? Arab? Southeast Asian? His handwriting is also a crime within itself.
:pachaha:

I'm done, though. Unless there's more fukkery to witness or more flagrant racism displayed by this bytch, I really don't have anything more to say. After all of the blatant proof of anti-Black beliefs/rhetoric that he has displayed, you all can believe that phony hand shyt if you want. Some of you want to be that naive or gullible, then that's on you.
:yeshrug:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
So you saying you just an internet nikka that like yo talk, but scared as fukk to talk that shyt in person. Got
Some of these posters are too stupid and ignorant to even consider the fact that many of us are on this platform for not only entertainment, but to also to build and network with other successful or like-minded Black Men. That broke ass bytch won't pull up. He can't leave his mother's basement without permission, anyway. Don't bother PM-ing him. @M.DOT would be too p*ssy to meet and pop that slick shyt, or the bum wouldn't have a means of transportation to actually reach the destination.

Little do you know, I already PMd him

Ain't no p*ssys over here but proceed talkin out your ass like you have been

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Okay @M.DOT . I hope that you keep up with that tough talking in person. I want you to defend racist posters like you do on here. Report back when it's over.
:myman:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Okay @M.DOT . I hope that you keep up with that tough talking in person. I want you to defend racist posters like you do on here. Report back when it's over.
:myman:

If you have a problem we can meet up as well. I'm all over the US so PM me if you want to do something. Not going back and forth with mentally ill dikkheads like you