Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He got bushed? Damn :dead:

@Deacon Frye
@General Mills
@Knicksman20
@staticshock
@Stick Up Kid
@DrexlersFade
@Nicole0416

Tag whoever else! It's a celebration of a minor/temporary victory! It's not much, but he deserves it. He's been banned before, but i'll take it.

That's what happens when you repeatedly and blatantly use the term "n-word tamer" and you get reported for racism.
:sas1:

Don't forget to neg him while he's in temporary timeout, because we all know that he'll be back shyt posting and being racist with a passive-aggressive vengeance. He's made so many enemies and claims to have so many posters on "ignore" (I don't think that he really does), he doesn't know what's going on.
:myman:

If he keeps up the anti-Black behavior and using the "n-word" or "n-word tamer", we'll just report him again. Keep his imposter, irritating, disrespectful, passive-aggressive and racist ass over there in those bushes where he belongs.
:manny:

He better be on his best behavior when he gets back.
:wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Deacon Frye
@General Mills
@Knicksman20
@staticshock
@Stick Up Kid
@DrexlersFade
@Nicole0416

Tag whoever else! It's a celebration of a minor/temporary victory! It's not much, but he deserves it. He's been banned before, but i'll take it.

That's what happens when you repeatedly and blatantly use the term "n-word tamer" and you get reported for racism.
:sas1:

Don't forget to neg him while he's in temporary timeout, because we all know that he'll be back shyt posting and being racist with a passive-aggressive vengeance. He's made so many enemies and claims to have so many posters on "ignore" (I don't think that he really does), he doesn't know what's going on.
:myman:

If he keeps up the anti-Black behavior and using the "n-word" or "n-word tamer", we'll just report him again. Keep his imposter, irritating, disrespectful, passive-aggressive and racist ass over there in those bushes where he belongs.
:manny:

He better be on his best behavior when he gets back.
:wow:
He should be gone permanently off the strength of him saying “n—-tamer, catcher” or whatever the f he said. Then trying to justify the usage. But At least this sends a message. I’m so sick of these cacs, alts, and asian agents trying to spam and clutter commenting threads up with their shyt - emboldened conflict causers.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn and here I was thinking my black card was gone get revoked for not knowing what a “n**** tamer” is :dwillhuh:

Honestly have not heard that term ever in life:gucci:
Because that term is not anything a black person would say to another black person. Unless that’s a racist non - Black person trying to hide his racism. Smfh. Shyt is tiring to see on the daily - new day, another way that a racist exposes their self.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He should be gone permanently off the strength of him saying “n—-tamer, catcher” or whatever the f he said. Then trying to justify the usage. But At least this sends a message. I’m so sick of these cacs, alts, and asian agents trying to spam and clutter commenting threads up with their shyt - emboldened conflict causers.

I agree. He should be gone for good. He's crossed the racism/disrespect line with no regard for anyone numerous times. He thinks that the shyt is a game/joke.

@Barnett114 Is it too much to ask to put in a ban request for the worthless @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman ? I don't want to seem like a crybaby/snitch, but we've never disliked a poster this much. He actually brings a toxic vibe and ruins the forum for many posters. I've even had this poster on ignore and still can not seem to manage to avoid his toxicity and racism when I'm on here. That's actually one of the reasons why this thread was started, because even though I had him on ignore, he was either making a thread pertaining to or indulging himself in racism/disrespect toward other posters. "The bushes" is a slap on the wrist for this repeated offender. I know that the vast majority of this board agrees with this sentiment.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nice username.
:mjpls:

It's not in the bushes because it's a classic thread with plenty of facts and fukkery that's doing numbers. It's exposed a few posters, to include the intended target. You ask this dumb ass question, yet you're in here posting too. If you don't like it, beat it.
:sas2:
Imagine having “militant” in your username but saying this:
A lot of liberals liked Obama. I don’t think being a white clone of him is a bad thing.

This dude just looks the part.
Then caping in the thread to defend clear signs that the subject of the OP is not black and using the term “n— tamer”
:beli::what:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When did he say that bullshyt