Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
20200521-091156.jpg
You just wrote that and asked a co-worker to put his hand there to "prove us wrong"

Stop it!

:sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You just wrote that and asked a co-worker to put his hand there for the pic to "prove us wrong"

Stop it!

:sas2:
:mjlol: And when I post pics at like 12AM on here it must be because....damn I forgot the bullshyt devoid of logic lies these folk be coming up with to prove their bullshyt. I hope I never hate a mufukka enough to do such mental gymnastics :scusthov:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
A picture of a black hand is not proof you black, I’m sorry. Y’all nikkas be hella gullible on the internet. A picture of a black hand is just that, a picture of a black hand. I don’t give a fukk how quick a mothafuka can produce it.

I’m not saying that people need to meet up, especially to prove what race you are. It ain’t that serious. But the best and only acceptable way to prove you black on the coli is to actually meet other people in person. Being that I move around and shyt, I done met several people from off this site. And them Mothafukas will tell you I’m exactly the same way in real life as I am on here. Some of y’all nikkas are truly some fukking cap ass internet nikkas:mjlol:

Even if you meet other people in person, that don't mean shyt all honesty. You can have someone meet the other person and claim that it's you

Just like you claiming to be 6'5 don't mean shyt either :mjlol:

You can still get your ass beat

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Even if you meet other people in person, that don't mean shyt all honesty. You can have someone meet the other person and claim that it's you

Just like you claiming to be 6'5 don't mean shyt either :mjlol:

You can still get your ass beat

Thing is, what’s more likely to be false, SEVERAL posters meeting you in real life verifying you or a black hand?

Also, anyone who wanna meet me in real life to verify height, race, hands, or whatever, pull up downtown Atlanta. Ain’t no nikka bout to call cap on nothing involving me cause I’ll meet up. I’m not one of these scary ass nikkas

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Thing is, what’s more likely to be false, SEVERAL posters meeting you in real life verifying you or a black hand?

Also, anyone who wanna meet me in real life to verify height, race, hands, or whatever, pull up downtown Atlanta. Ain’t no nikka bout to call cap on nothing involving me cause I’ll meet up. I’m not one of these scary ass nikkas

I'm definitely not no gullible nikka on here. Like I said @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman has proved his hand is black several times on here. Some shyt a lot of these posters can't do

You're lame just for meeting up with several, posters on this site anyway. Especially if it ain't chick you bout to smash:mjlol:

You just proved your hoeness to me. Stay in Atlanta bytch nikka

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm definitely not no gullible nikka on here. Like I said @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman has proved his hand is black several times on here. Some shyt a lot of these posters can't do

You're lame just for meeting up with several, posters on this site anyway. Especially if it ain't chick you bout to smash:mjlol:

You just proved your hoeness to me. Stay in Atlanta bytch nikka

nikka I get money, fukk you taking about. It’s nikkas in here who actually got some shyt going on besides positing on the internet dummy. You think nikkas link up to talk about the site or some shyt smh. You sound lame ass fukk

Next time I’m in Philly I’ll pm you to see if you wanna get some shyt off ya chest since you probably never be out of town you sidekick ass nikka. Let that man defend himself.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
nikka I get money, fukk you taking about. It’s nikkas in here who actually got some shyt going on besides positing on the internet dummy. You think nikkas link up to talk about the site or some shyt smh. You sound lame ass fukk

Next time I’m in Philly I’ll pm you to see if you wanna get some shyt off ya chest since you probably never be out of town you sidekick ass nikka. Let that man defend himself.

You keep showing yourself to be a hoe ass nikka once again

"I get money" You sell nicks of weed nikka :mjlol:

I travel all over the US. My job requires me to do so :mjgrin:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You keep showing yourself to be a hoe ass nikka once again

"I get money" You sell nicks of weed nikka :mjlol:

I travel all over the US. My job requires me to do so :mjgrin:

You travel all around the country for your job...pm me next time you in Atlanta if you think I’m such a hoe nikka. I promise I will do the same when I’m in Philly. I’ll be in Detroit this weekend if any Detroit nikka wanna get something off they chest.

That passive aggressive internet shyt don’t work on me. I’ll really pull up on you. You think I’m a hoe, come show me. When I’m in your city, I’ll pm you, and see if you want me to show you how much of a hoe I am.

Anything else is frivolous. Ol I’m proud cause I got a job ass nikka.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
You travel all around the country for your job...pm me next time you in Atlanta if you think I’m such a hoe nikka. I promise I will do the same when I’m in Philly. I’ll be in Detroit this weekend if any Detroit nikka wanna get something off they chest.

That passive aggressive internet shyt don’t work on me. I’ll really pull up on you. You think I’m a hoe, come show me. When I’m in your city, I’ll pm you, and see if you want me to show you how much of a hoe I am.

Anything else is frivolous. Ol I’m proud cause I got a job ass nikka.

That's fine

You still a hoe ass nikka though. Can't change that

And that job statement went over your head dumbass

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's fine

You still a hoe ass nikka though. Can't change that

And that job statement went over your head dumbass

So you saying you just an internet nikka that like yo talk, but scared as fukk to talk that shyt in person. Got you. We can keep this verbal back and forth going if you want to. And if you ever decide not to be a scary ass nikka let me know