Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Imagine having “militant” in your username but saying this:

Then caping in the thread to defend clear signs that the subject of the OP is not black and using the term “n— tamer”
:beli::what:

I hear black folks say nonsense like that all the time. Where’s the proof that he’s Asian?:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You ever heard a gun referred to as a nikka chaser?
I just googled it and it's a racist term. That's why you're literally the only person on this site to use it.

"nikka tamer" site:thecoli.com - Google Search

Maybe it's more common on the "alternative, right wing" forums you frequent :mjpls:

Kinda interesting you are the only person on here who uses this slur.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nikka chaser

If anyone else used a racial slur like this against white people or asians or hispanics you'd come in to talk passive aggressively on how stupid and "hateful" black people are on some "Logic is absent whenever hate is present :coffee:"

Watch this p*ssy ignore my post :sas1:

@alexander.
Re-quoted for emphasis

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Imagine having “militant” in your username but saying this:

Then caping in the thread to defend clear signs that the subject of the OP is not black and using the term “n— tamer”
:beli::what:

I'm not surprised that he'd be for rocking with Beto The Skateboarding Drunk Rocker. He's a whole clown. That username seems to be some kind of sarcastic joke from a person who is not even Black.
:ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hear black folks say nonsense like that all the time. Where’s the proof that he’s Asian?:francis:
No that fuk you don’t , you dumb fuk. For all intents and purposes, you’re not black either, lying bytch. Who the fuk are you around to even hear that term on repeat - (n- chaser and n-tamer) I’m so over you faux pro-c00n cac aligned divisionist faggits with your fake usernames. Doing nothing but misrepresenting.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not surprised that he'd be for rocking with Beto The Skateboarding Drunk Rocker. He's a whole clown. That username seems to be some kind of sarcastic joke from a person who is not even Black.
This .
Calls himself “militant” but bucks for the cac credentials.
She just has to be white
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...-a-wife-materials.491144/page-2#post-22220726

Fat asses aren't exclusive to black women.

a white woman is the great white bastion of reparations though
Universal basic income is not reparations.

The first one to offer reparations was Marianne Williamson, who is a white woman.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

How do we know that you, yourself are Black? You're emitting some real suspect behavior, my baby. At this point, you're not Black until proven otherwise. Especially with that sarcastic ass username, "awake", and stupid avatar. You think that kind of cac humor is cute? We don't. Everyone look out for this poster. He's officially on the list.
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wonder why
:comeon: Be “militant” but disparage HBCUs, “brehs”:

I keep seeing people shyt on black students for going to Ivy League schools. Which HBCU's compete with those schools?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He called people gorillas and baboons. There's no defending that. :hhh:

Wtf is a n**** tamer or n**** chaser? I've never heard of that shyt in my life. :scust:
But according to @Armchair Militant you're not black if you don’t commonly hear black people call each other “gorillas, say n - tamer/chaser “or cape for Asians. Those are common references
:stopitslime::mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How do we know that you, yourself are Black? You're emitting some real suspect behavior, my baby. At this point, you're not Black until proven otherwise. Especially with that sarcastic ass username, "awake", and stupid avatar. You think that kind of cac humor is cute? We don't. Everyone look out for this poster. He's officially on the list.
:patrice:
That poster has an issue with the word “n—a” but gives passes to the term n—-a chaser/tamer,
:beli::skip:
A lot of black people don't know how to code switch. It's annoying when I see brehs use that word to refer to any person. Then we have people handing out "passes" :snoop:.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
But according to @Armchair Militant you're not black if you don’t commonly hear black people call each other “gorillas, say n - tamer/chaser “or cape for Asians. Those are common references
:stopitslime::mjtf:

Let me be clear. I never heard someone use the term "nikka tamer", but I hear and see similar anti-black rhetoric from black folks all the time.

And I definitely heard black folks call another black person a monkey.