Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Daps
Thing is, what’s more likely to be false, SEVERAL posters meeting you in real life verifying you or a black hand?

Also, anyone who wanna meet me in real life to verify height, race, hands, or whatever, pull up downtown Atlanta. Ain’t no nikka bout to call cap on nothing involving me cause I’ll meet up. I’m not one of these scary ass nikkas
:mjlol:

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Man y'all really hate @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman huh
There's photos of him calling black people "baboons" and this whole nikka tamer/chaser debacle. And no I don't care if Ali called Frazier a gorilla & that you can find some D-level rapper using "nikka tamer" in one song from 30 years ago. That shyt is disgusting.

And I don't understand why would he get so offended by the slur "chink" ?

You call a black man a "chink", the reaction is :dwillhuh:, not:pacspit:.

But they say he has provided hand pics on cue. It's definitely a weird situation all around.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
nikka tamer is not cool. Don’t give a fukk what you are or where you from or what music you listen to. That is not cool and completely unacceptable. I don’t give a fukk about no rappers
I once had a white neighbor that started acting funny towards me out the blue once, she never confronted me about it until one day she seen me talking to her husband and she walked up on us and asked can she speak with me about something. He hit me with the :beli: face.... I said sure :manny: she pulled me to the side and said she was disappointed with me. I hit her with the :gucci: and asked why. She told me she had heard me on the phone weeks ago telling someone to come and hurt my woman. I was :what: and :camby:at that point and told her I didn't know what she was talking about and I walked away before I said something that would've made the situation really go bad. I seen her Husband the next day and confronted him about what his wife said. He told me she overheard me on the phone telling someone to bring someone to beat my wife for me. Knowing I call my woman "Wifey" around him I put 1 and 1 together and realized she overheard a conversation me and my woman had when she was at the store and asked if I wanted something and I said "Get me some wife beaters".

I told him that's what we call tank tees where I'm from and I never said shyt to her about it, I didn't blame her for being lame to slang because she was white and older than me. It's the fact that she thought that low of me to not give me the benefit of the doubt after all the time she's known me.

I say all that to say I only used that reference once on here and that was 5 years ago. The fact that mufukkas going back half a decade to pull up receipts shows that mufukkas legit hate me :manny: the point of communication is proper interpretation so I try to use less turf slang on here because like E-40 said "Everybody ain't up on it".

So respond with "I don't give a fukk about that story because you said something that I don't like or understand" and continue to say shyt that will get you brownie points from the mob of hate :coffee:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I once had a white neighbor that started acting funny towards me out the blue once, she never confronted me about it until one day she seen me talking to her husband and she walked up on us and asked can she speak with me about something. He hit me with the :beli: face.... I said sure :manny: she pulled me to the side and said she was disappointed with me. I hit her with the :gucci: and asked why. She told me she had heard me on the phone weeks ago telling someone to come and hurt my woman. I was :what: and :camby:at that point and told her I didn't know what she was talking about and I walked away before I said something that would've made the situation really go bad. I seen her Husband the next day and confronted him about what his wife said. He told me she overheard me on the phone telling someone to bring someone to beat my wife for me. Knowing I call my woman "Wifey" around him I put 1 and 1 together and realized she overheard a conversation me and my woman had when she was at the store and asked if I wanted something and I said "Get me some wife beaters".

I told him that's what we call tank tees where I'm from and I never said shyt to her about it, I didn't blame her for being lame to slang because she was white and older than me. It's the fact that she thought that low of me to not give me the benefit of the doubt after all the time she's known me.

I say all that to say I only used that reference once on here and that was 5 years ago. The fact that mufukkas going back half a decade to pull up receipts shows that mufukkas legit hate me :manny: the point of communication is proper interpretation so I try to use less turf slang on here because like E-40 said "Everybody ain't up on it".

So respond with "I don't give a fukk about that story because you said something that I don't like or understand" and continue to say shyt that will get you brownie points from the mob of hate :coffee:
:deadrose:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Why isn’t this thread in the bushes?

Nice username.
:mjpls:

It's not in the bushes because it's a classic thread with plenty of facts and fukkery that's doing numbers. It's exposed a few posters, to include the intended target. You ask this dumb ass question, yet you're in here posting too. If you don't like it, beat it.
:sas2:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Nice username.
:mjpls:

It's not in the bushes because it's a classic thread with plenty of facts and fukkery that's doing numbers. It's exposed a few posters, to include the intended target. You ask this dumb ass question, yet you're in here posting too. If you don't like it, beat it.
:sas2:

He would’ve been banned if you had real evidence. This is a low-level conspiracy thread.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He would’ve been banned if you had real evidence. This is a low-level conspiracy thread.

There's evidence upon evidence, not only in this very thread, but in several others that he's been exposed in. If he continues this behavior, he'll be banned again soon. No worries. I couldn't care less. I'm not concerned at all. This is an internet forum, breh. I just thought that I'd contribute in the critique of a shytty imposter that spews anti-Black rhetoric while defending racist Asians.
:comeon:

But I'll ask you this, you see the evidence and the facts, so why are you defending him? Do you think that it's okay to call Blacks "gorillas", "baboons", "spics", "black asses", and "ignorant Trayvon Martins" that devalue properties? That's just the tip of the iceberg. You think that this behavior and language is okay and that we should just let it slide? Okay then. That says A LOT about you as a poster, as well.
:gucci:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Hate breeds obsession breh. Now this page is 44 pages deep of pure bullshyt from folk that hate me :mjlol:. Let me show you the obsession. Check all the threads that have been made about me below

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/found-a-picture-of-g-o-a-t-squad-spokesman-aka-asianthoughts.496959/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dead-g-o-a-t-squad-spokesman-brother-trollin-him-on-jeopardy.506634/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-squad-spokesman-and-collect-your-rep.447158/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-found-blackthoughts-twitter.385814/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/blackthoughts-getting-his-rocks-off-with-firecrackers.374107/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/blackthoughts-aka-goatsquadspokesman-has-been-finally-banned.746446/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/blackthoughts-spotted-at-the-gsw-game.436350/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/blackthoughts-come-sign-these-reciepts-dont-forget-the-tip.448633/

That's just some of them but there's plenty more. Now logically ask yourself, if these people honestly believed that I'm not black and was Asian why wouldn't they simply put me on ignore?

Why all these threads about me when you have MAGA cacs and c00ns on here spewing utter white supremacist shyt? Why are they more angry at me than them? See how hate works? I'm not the angry one they are...I'm sitting back kicking logic :manny: they the ones with anger and illogical posts :sas2: I simply ignore folk I think are trolls or idiots which is half the folk that keep upping this thread since I can't see half the posts in this here thread :coffee: