Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So first you say it's a racist reference then I show you proof that it was a common reference used by black folk and you have a problem with that too. Then I post pics proving I'm black and you have a problem with that....honestly believe what you want :manny: you're throwing logic out the window to fit in with the crowd. How about we both prove we're black right now?
The fact you just referred to something a rapper said...to a being the same as saying it’s a common reference by black peoples is a absolutely ridiculous statement..
Okay...here's Mr. ILL (also a black man) who's from where I'm from in Oakland circa 1995

"Bigger nikkas sometimes need more training and more taming so I pulls out my flamer"

@ the 2:09 mark he says it

:coffee:

thats ignorant but again black people do not say this.. this guy is a RAPPER. Saying that is a common saying is ridiculous.... at if you black then none of this conversation even matters and I’ll be first to apologize. I hope you are black. But that was a very inappropriate comment

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The fact you just referred to something a rapper said...to a being the same as saying it’s a common reference by black peoples is a absolutely ridiculous statement..

thats ignorant but again black people do not say this.. this guy is a RAPPER. Saying that is a common saying is ridiculous.... at if you black then none of this conversation even matters and I’ll be first to apologize. I hope you are black. But that was a very inappropriate comment

20200521-091156.jpg

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He says "black rappers use it, so it must be ok"..

Sounds like the good ole "black people say ni**er in rap, why cant I" line CACs use..

But he definitely easily influenced..

Neither is a good look. :coffee:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If anyone thinks @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman really isn't black, then permaban bet him. Problem solved

At least he proved his blackness several times

Some posters get called out and can't even prove they're black but yet it gets ignored by other posters for the simple fact they are in a TLR clique

A picture of a black hand is not proof you black, I’m sorry. Y’all nikkas be hella gullible on the internet. A picture of a black hand is just that, a picture of a black hand. I don’t give a fukk how quick a mothafuka can produce it.

I’m not saying that people need to meet up, especially to prove what race you are. It ain’t that serious. But the best and only acceptable way to prove you black on the coli is to actually meet other people in person. Being that I move around and shyt, I done met several people from off this site. And them Mothafukas will tell you I’m exactly the same way in real life as I am on here. Some of y’all nikkas are truly some fukking cap ass internet nikkas:mjlol:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
im glad that’s you and no way would I want you to be Asian... but you can’t be mad at people when you have made many suspect statements that in hindsight are very detrimental and self degrading to black people. I will reiterate that because a rapper says something does not indicate what regular black people in life say or do.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just googled it and it's a racist term. That's why you're literally the only person on this site to use it.

"nikka tamer" site:thecoli.com - Google Search

Maybe it's more common on the "alternative, right wing" forums you frequent :mjpls:

Kinda interesting you are the only person on here who uses this slur.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nikka chaser

If anyone else used a racial slur like this against white people or asians or hispanics you'd come in to talk passive aggressively on how stupid and "hateful" black people are on some "Logic is absent whenever hate is present :coffee:"

Watch this p*ssy ignore my post :sas1:

@alexander.
Wow. Sickening :scust:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don’t know bra.. I hope you

im glad that’s you and no way would I want you to be Asian... but you can’t be mad at people when you have made many suspect statements that in hindsight are very detrimental and self degrading to black people. I will reiterate that because a rapper says something does not indicate what regular black people in life say or do.
I told you that's a gun reference people in my hood used. I never said it was popular. I posted the song to show you that reference was used in my hood back in the day. Every hood has it's own slang. I'm sure hoods in St. Louis or Baton Rouge use references I've never heard of.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I told you that's a gun reference people in my hood used. I never said it was popular. I posted the song to show you that reference was used in my hood back in the day. Every hood has it's own slang. I'm sure hoods in St. Louis or Baton Rouge use references I've never heard of.
OK, u cant tell me Donald Trump wouldnt say something like this if he was confronted

This post reads EXACTLY like a trump quote

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“A gun reference people in my hood used” :mjlol:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What hood you from?