Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
this is such a bad response. seriously?

idgaf about Master P and his music either. Also....WE KNOW HE'S BLACK FOR A FACT.

you on the other hand.....
So first you say it's a racist reference then I show you proof that it was a common reference used by black folk and you have a problem with that too. Then I post pics proving I'm black and you have a problem with that....honestly believe what you want :manny: you're throwing logic out the window to fit in with the crowd. How about we both prove we're black right now?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This has gone on way too long.

Its guilty until proven innocent these days.

Take a face pic with todays date and your coli user name on a piece of paper and send to a trusted mod via PM.

Dead this thing already. I mean damn.
12 pages and results are inconclusive right now....but I'm leanning toward guilty fam.
Nah. Hand pics been the standard here for everyone else. If mufukkas don't believe my black hand is mine why would they believe my face is mine?

See how logic works? I'm supposed to jump through hoops to prove my blackness yet a mufukka can tell you he thinks a poster on reddit is me without any prood and y'all believe that shyt because you want to believe it and no one cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
So you say it's a racist reference then I show you proof that it was a common reference used by black folk you have a problem with that too. Then I post pics proving I'm black and you have a problem with that....honestly believe what you want :manny: you're throwing logic out the window to fit in with the crowd. How about we both prove we're black right now?
"common" my ass dude

1. That term isn't nearly common enough to act like you hear it everyday. Outside of RACIST circles, it's pretty damn rare
2. I've never thought of putting up a black hand as sufficient to show someone is black. That's objectively TOO damn easy to pull off
3. I dont need to prove anything to this website cuz i dont move suspect around here. I'm here to laugh and read threads, talk about sports, and pop culture. I don't have a history of saying objectively racist things, and have my identity put into question. I've also never been banned for being racist (I've never been banned at all, and i've been here for years).

I dont need to "fit in" with the crowd.

Honestly with all the quotes in this thread from things other users pulled up on you, you should just apologize and keep it moving

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
If the RAPPER Master P said that then shame on him... but still I have never heard real people say that or nikka tamer. No way people would reference that. Never heard someone reiterate that maybe because it’s so disrespectful.. so Why Ever even bring that up if you were black?

That’s some non black I heard this rap song... this must be slang in the black community :birdman:
Okay...here's Mr. ILL (also a black man) who's from where I'm from in Oakland circa 1995

"Bigger nikkas sometimes need more training and more taming so I pulls out my flamer"

@ the 2:09 mark he says it

:coffee:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
"common" my ass dude

1. That term isn't nearly common enough to act like you hear it everyday. Outside of RACIST circles, it's pretty damn rare
2. I've never thought of putting up a black hand as sufficient to show someone is black. That's objectively TOO damn easy to pull off
3. I dont need to prove anything to this website cuz i dont move suspect around here. I'm here to laugh and read threads, talk about sports, and pop culture. I don't have a history of saying objectively racist things, and have my identity put into question. I've also never been banned for being racist (I've never been banned at all, and i've been here for years).

I dont need to "fit in" with the crowd.

Honestly with all the quotes in this thread from things other users pulled up on you, you should just apologize and keep it moving
Honestly fukk your opinion dude. If you don't believe I'm black despite the countless times I've proven it then it's because you don't want to believe it.

And if that's the case put me on ignore and get the fukk on :camby:why pay attention to a mufukka you refuse to believe?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Okay...here's Mr. ILL (also a black man) who's from where I'm from in Oakland circa 1995

"Bigger nikkas sometimes need more training and more taming so I pulls out my flamer"

@ the 2:09 mark he says it

:coffee:

Let's see how the haters illogically spin this one...get creative fellas put you thinking caps on :popcorn3:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

This is facts, honestly I wouldn't be able to prove my blackness with an arm pic because I'm light skin with hairy arms.
:manny:

But I've posted a face pic years ago in the reveal yourself thread, and my psn profile pic is a face pic so people here do know what I look like.

Nap been lying with an arm pic for years after admitting that he wasn't black.

:manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Honestly fukk your opinion dude. If you don't believe I'm black despite the countless times I've proven it then it's because you don't want to believe it.

And if that's the case put me on ignore and get the fukk on :camby:why pay attention to a mufukka you refuse to believe?
i dont put anyone on ignore. I let the bullshyt fly

Justifying use of a racist term "because Master P said it" (in one of his MUCH lesser known songs) is crazy.

"Master P must be racist too because he said it in a song"....thats such a bad reason. This wasnt even the 1st time you have been called out. A few months ago you were BANNED as well.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
i dont put anyone on ignore. I let the bullshyt fly

Justifying use of a racist term "because Master P said it" (in one of his MUCH lesser known songs) is crazy.

"Master P must be racist too because he said it in a song"....thats such a bad reason. This wasnt even the 1st time you have been called out. A few months ago you were BANNED as well.
Dude said he's never heard it before. I play a song of Master P saying the exact same thing now it doesn't matter? fukk outta here with that bullshyt dude.

Obviously you don't give a fukk if I'm black or not since me proving it don't matter so why are we still talking? Join the crowd or hit me up privately but this going back and forth shyt in here is senseless if logic and facts don't matter to you.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Dude said he's never heard it before. I play a song of Master P saying the exact same thing now it doesn't matter? fukk outta here with that bullshyt dude.

Obviously you don't give a fukk if I'm black or not since me proving it don't matter so why are we still talking? Join the crowd or hit me up privately but this going back and forth shyt in here is senseless if logic amd facts don't matter to you.
Most people never heard it before because it's not a common term at all. You posting a lesser-known master P song doesnt change that :stopitslime:

but ur right, this back and forth is fruitless. I just hope you realize that it's best to choose your words wisely in the future. You will decide if this is a wakeup call or not. When users keep making threads about me and how i talk about minorities, especially black ppl, I will take a step back and self reflect

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Most people never heard it before because it's not a common term at all. You posting a lesser-known master P song doesnt change that :stopitslime:

but ur right, this back and forth is fruitless. I just hope you realize that it's best to choose your words wisely in the future. You will decide if this is a wakeup call or not. When users keep making threads about me and how i talk about minorities, especially black ppl, I will take a step back and self reflect
Mufukkas pulling up posts from over 5 years ago on some "cancel him" shyt. I told you the term was a term mufukkas my way used. You didn't believe me. The same folk never even heard this song

Just because you not in tune with Bay Area turf slang that shyt ain't my fault. If I accused you of some shyt and you showed me that's how nikkas in your hood talked I would capitulate and admit I was wrong. You won't do that tho because you want brownie points from these mufukkas. If you didn't you would simply pull my coat and talk to me privately but like the great Willie D says...no mo talk.