Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep seeing this thread upped but I can't see the posts because I have the posters on ignore :russ: I'll assume it was a post calling this thread bullshyt since logic permeates this thread more than hate does :lolbron:

like clockwork. come with the receipts showing he is the only one using this white supremacist slur against black people, and he pretends he can't see the receipts and passive aggressively says black people don't have logic :wow:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:no . That is one of the most racist things I ever heard. Never heard a black person ever say that

It's definitely a racist term. The origin seems to be "nikkerchaser" with a hard r. Never heard it until this thread.

He's pulling out Jim Crow era slurs no one even uses online. Must've picked it up from his redneck grandad :picard:

Then he'll say black people are stupid/lack logic and are hateful people for calling his racism out.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like clockwork. come with the receipts showing he is the only one using this white supremacist slur against black people, and he pretends he can't see the receipts and passive aggressively says black people don't have logic :wow:

That idiot doesn't even know that his quotation in his banner is a slap to his face.. :mjlol:

"Whenever hate is present, logic is absent" :what:

Im like nikka thats you.. :mjlol:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Well I guess Master P is a racist that hates black folk. Please tell the good folk of the coli what P says at the 10 second mark of this song

If the RAPPER Master P said that then shame on him... but still I have never heard real people say that or nikka tamer. No way people would reference that. Never heard someone reiterate that maybe because it’s so disrespectful.. so Why Ever even bring that up if you were black?

That’s some non black I heard this rap song... this must be slang in the black community :birdman:

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This has gone on way to long.

Take a pic with todays date and your coli user name on a piece of paper.

We'll see if your African. If you are every single accuser has to apologize or whatever you want.

This just needs to end.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Keep seeing this thread upped but I can't see the posts because I have the posters on ignore :russ: I'll assume it was a post calling this thread bullshyt since logic permeates this thread more than hate does :lolbron:
Then why keep coming in the thread? :gucci:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This has gone on way too long.

Its guilty until proven innocent these days.

Take a face pic with todays date and your coli user name on a piece of paper and send to a trusted mod via PM.

Dead this thing already. I mean damn.
12 pages and results are inconclusive right now....but I'm leanning toward guilty fam.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this is such a bad response. seriously?

idgaf about Master P and his music either. Also....WE KNOW HE'S BLACK FOR A FACT.

you on the other hand.....
He really had to google "nikka chaser" to try and justify it and posted the only video that shows up on the first page. :mjlol: